Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help! How to time Latin parlour punts  (Read 441 times)

Offline DubCee

So as the topic goes, I'm planning my first Latina parlour punt for this afternoon. I see most of the time, 15mins for £40, 30mins for £60 and 1hr for £100.
What is the difference/advantage of a 30min outlay over a 15min one as theres usually a one cum policy for both durations.
I hope the guys with more experience in Latin set ups  can shed some light of this for me. Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 12:33:11 pm by DubCee »

Offline Black1901

What is the difference/advantage of a 30min outlay over a 15min one as theres usually a one cum policy for both durations.

An extra 15mins.

Any difference in service will depend entirely on the girl and how she's feeling on that particular day.

If it's your first time seeing any girl in these parlours I would advise you to choose the £40 pump and dump option.

Online Moby Dick

Offline Jonestown

What is special about "Latin Parlours" specifically, and do they have transaxles   :scare: ?

Offline DubCee

An extra 15mins.

Any difference in service will depend entirely on the girl and how she's feeling on that particular day.

If it's your first time seeing any girl in these parlours I would advise you to choose the £40 pump and dump option.

It will be my first time in a Latina parlour, yes

Offline LLPunting

So as the topic goes, I'm planning my first Latina parlour punt for this afternoon. I see most of the time, 15mins for £40, 30mins for £60 and 1hr for £100.
I hope the guys with more experience in Latin set ups  can shed some light of this for me. Thanks in advance

What other parlous have you visited and what do you think they do in this booking length that you won't get in a Latina session?

Online Moby Dick

What other parlous have you visited and what do you think they do in this booking length that you won't get in a Latina session?
Salsa Dancing

Offline socksfellan2

The main difference is 15mins, which is obvious. But in practice, it allows you more of a duration to warm yourself and the girl up and take a lil more time to enjoy the session. 30 mins is especially good if you planned your visit based on the girl as opposed to simply turning up and seeing who's available. That works for me.

On the occasions that I've chosen 15mins, it was purely about busting a load in a warm hole; any extra activity was a bonus (though the recurring thought pattern here is always "could have wanked it off and saved £40! :wacko:)

Ultimately, the best answer for you is to try both and see which works best :music:

edit: When I first clicked this thread I thought you were enquiring about when the best time to attend is, I may as well add that the parlours don't really run by appoinments. If you ask to see somebody at 6pm, if Jacob turns up at the door at 5:54 he's getting in before you.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 07:42:13 pm by socksfellan2 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

When latin palours say 15 minutes, what they really mean is 5 mins and 30 mins becomes 15mins if the girl does not like you that day. Lots of hurry please baby, cum baby  :dash:.

If the girl likes you or is in a alright mood you will get your time and decent service for the price paid. Do not expect GFE though. You may get a passionate enthusiastic service if you're lucky once in a while.  If you can control when you finish then £60 is good value, if not then you are better of with £40 however, if you seem like a bit of a pushover the girl may tell you some nonsense like you are only allowed 2 positions and then finish.

You cannot book appointments, you just ask to see the lineup and pick who you want. Most times any girl you have an eye for before hand you can see if you time it well and go during quiet hours or quiet days.

Different latin palours are run with varying quality, some are run well with decent amenities and some are horribly maintained in crap apartments. Depending on the time of day you go, you may either encounter the maid or a "security guard". Don't be scared of the "security" they don't really mean any harm to be honest, well not for me anyway  :unknown:.

Overall if you are into P&Ds just make sure to be able to control when you finish and be prepared to walk if need be.

Offline LLPunting

When latin palours say 15 minutes, what they really mean is 5 mins and 30 mins becomes 15mins if the girl does not like you that day. Lots of hurry please baby, cum baby  :dash:.

If the girl likes you or is in a alright mood you will get your time and decent service for the price paid. Do not expect GFE though. You may get a passionate enthusiastic service if you're lucky once in a while.  If you can control when you finish then £60 is good value, if not then you are better of with £40 however, if you seem like a bit of a pushover the girl may tell you some nonsense like you are only allowed 2 positions and then finish.

You cannot book appointments, you just ask to see the lineup and pick who you want. Most times any girl you have an eye for before hand you can see if you time it well and go during quiet hours or quiet days.

Different latin palours are run with varying quality, some are run well with decent amenities and some are horribly maintained in crap apartments. Depending on the time of day you go, you may either encounter the maid or a "security guard". Don't be scared of the "security" they don't really mean any harm to be honest, well not for me anyway  :unknown:.

Overall if you are into P&Ds just make sure to be able to control when you finish and be prepared to walk if need be.

Thanks for the on point insight, pretty much every key reason why I don't find them good VFM.  Most of the past commentary by the Latina afficionados in other threads bears all this out, these ladies (cis or trans) are very much on the hustle whose quality of performance tracks (with diminishing returns) the amount of extra gold you cross their palms with.

Be prepared for all kinds of timewasting, faking and tricks to get you to finish and pouting if you don't follow their program.  Sure there are exceptions and they are reported here but as most Latinas don't hang about it's (very) rare to find GVFM girls in the trade (and a location) for more than a few months, whether pimped or indie.

Offline peter purves

Just out of interest when you say planning, are you going to book in advance

If you feel comfortable to mention which parlour it is I am sure there may be many who can comment on the set-up.

As for what should you do, I think it depends on what type of punter are you? Perhaps - again if you feel comfortable - you may wish to say something about this

So for instance if you are not a P&D punter then 15 mins will be of no use to you. However, if you like a longer punt up to an hour, then the Latin brothel may not be the place for you.

As said if you want a GFE in a Latin flat forget it  :P . If you like the Latin body type and you have chosen the correct flat you will be pleased.

Anyhow good luck!!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 01:32:07 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Dark_Gable

I almost always do 15 minutes pump and dump for my first punt with a latina brothel girl and assess if I want a longer (30 minute) punt with her in future. I also determine if it will be worth the extra for OWO (£20 if the girl offers it) on the basis of the OW in the £40 P&D.
In terms of the difference in service, in 15min ones a lot of the time they will try and give you a lazy one minute blowjob but in the 30min one typically there will be a lot more sustained effort on the oral and less of a rush all round. I also notice that the girls tend to be a lot more respectful when I go for 30 minutes, as sometimes when you go for 15 minutes the girls get a "oh god, another cheap bastard" look on their face :lol:

If you want full GFE they rapidly become poor value as kissing, OWO and RO are typically all extras and you would be better off with an indie.

socksfellan2 and Payyourwaymate have offered plenty of solid information :drinks:

Offline DubCee

:cry:
The main difference is 15mins, which is obvious. But in practice, it allows you more of a duration to warm yourself and the girl up and take a lil more time to enjoy the session. 30 mins is especially good if you planned your visit based on the girl as opposed to simply turning up and seeing who's available. That works for me.

On the occasions that I've chosen 15mins, it was purely about busting a load in a warm hole; any extra activity was a bonus (though the recurring thought pattern here is always "could have wanked it off and saved £40! :wacko:)

Ultimately, the best answer for you is to try both and see which works best :music:

edit: When I first clicked this thread I thought you were enquiring about when the best time to attend is, I may as well add that the parlours don't really run by appoinments. If you ask to see somebody at 6pm, if Jacob turns up at the door at 5:54 he's getting in before you.

Thanks for your input Socksfellan. I appreciate the in-depth intel :hi:

Offline DubCee

I mostly use Hungarian outlets. I know Latinas are all about the money as in this is extra, that is extra, that is extra

Offline DubCee

Thanks guys. I will proceed with the solid Intel and report on how far I get. Thanks for helping a comrade out with your valuable information.