Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Winry  (Read 831 times)

Callisto

External Link/Members Only

I didn't end up seeing this girl so this isn't a review, but I have enough useful (I think) info that, as she's unreviewed, I thought I'd share.

First of all, her comms were appalling - lots of non-replies, and if I ever sent multiple messages on AW, she'd only ever reply to one.  Also, if emails had more than one topic, forget about her replying to both.  I had to specify my desired experience + free days three times before she answered about those.  Basically, comms were longggg, frustrating and pretty hopeless.

Secondly, she said that SE London was too far - despite her profile's claim that only E London was - and asked me to come to the Strand Palace Hotel, where she was based.  Outfits were impossible as she hardly had any clothes available, having been "staying with a friend".  It all sounded a bit fuck-up-ish.

Finally, she - like lots of SPs - charges extras that her AW page doesn't make clear (her reasons for not revealing that these are at her discretion.  Fine, I said: so say that.  Her: no response.  Me: Pfffft).  Namely CIM is £40 extra and anal £50.  I'd imagine facials and swallowing are similar. That makes her too expensive for a nine-review girl IMO, especially given the above frustrations + her liberal barebacking. 

Ultimately, she's hot, but I felt very unsure about the quality of the punt so I called off our tentative plans.  If anyone does see her, please do review and maybe I'll revisit.

Offline texmex

Her AW profile shoed BB ... and you yourself mention it in your post. If you knew she BBs why were you even trying to book her  :vomit:

Callisto

Because I can live with it, even if not ideal. 

I'm pretty sure you also meant to say thanks for the thread - and, yup, no problem, thanks for thanking me.  It's comments like this that make the effort worthwhile.

Offline fisherofsouls

Did anyone ever manage to get a mobile no. for her ? The lack of one always makes me think they're not serious...

Offline tantric talents

Strand palace hotel is an odd choice to be based. No really close tube and it used to be a bit grubby from my recollection of going to a conference there once. Perhaps they’ve given it a makeover?

Offline Heph

Because I can live with it, even if not ideal. 

I'm pretty sure you also meant to say thanks for the thread - and, yup, no problem, thanks for thanking me.  It's comments like this that make the effort worthwhile.

And thanks... even though I only got here after the fact.

Readers: heed his wise words that you may profit from avoiding this poor provider.