Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie21 - 1410053  (Read 3139 times)

46 review(s) for M Fox (44 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

rafatheira

With both my regulars out of town this week, I decided to make an appointment with one of ukp's favorites, and I wasn't disappointed.

Fee Paid - 130
Duration -1 Hour.

Location - Decent hotel in Canary Wharf. Easy to get past the entrance, clean towels and a hot shower. Good enough.

Appearance - A lot like the pictures, but she has a hint of a tummy. Facially she's attractive, but not sweetmaria or sexyporsha levels, who are in a similar price range. She's tall, was taller than me in her heels and I'm 6'1. If she lost a wee bit of weight she'd have an unreal body, which is quite good as things stand I should say.

Comms - Very good. Called her in the afternoon. Texted to confirm. Very smooth.

Services -  Made a massive effort to please, right from the off with the text to ask what she'd like me to wear. Great DFK, very good OWO with great eye contact. That tongue piercing she has feels absolutely incredible. Had sex in a bunch of positions, which was fantastic. She suggested anal, but I've not done that yet, and am waiting for a special session to enjoy that particular experience.
I had a cramp in my hamstring at the end, she was that full on...and I'm in decent shape...or well I thought I was  :unknown: :wackogirl: . I absolutely drowned when she came, which was nice...she was so apologetic about it   :lol: .

Overall, a very good punt. Only negative was the non stop moaning noises....like sure during sex its fine, but it kind of threw me off during kissing and stuff.

I got the sense that she'd be a stellar punt for some of the PSE afficionados here. Nonetheless, a very good GFE experieince for me, with a girl whose definitely eager to please.

External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Thank you for your review although I have to say it has put me off a bit.  How is a big overweight girl who is less attractive than sexyporscha and doesn't offer CIM worth this much?  I have got v close to seeing her in past. How do her looks compare to Luxury Scarlett?

rafatheira

Thank you for your review although I have to say it has put me off a bit.  How is a big overweight girl who is less attractive than sexyporscha and doesn't offer CIM worth this much?  I have got v close to seeing her in past. How do her looks compare to Luxury Scarlett?

Well, if I had to pick between her or porscha, I'd go for the lat ter definitely. That's not to say Maggie wasn't a good punt herstelf. In the  price range, Porsha is one of the best in terms of looks and service, hence her well deserved popularity.

Facially, Maggie is not as good looking as Scarlett IMO.

Offline barnstorm123

Shagged both quite recently and had a much better time with Maggie, and fancied her more, I think because she's a good 8-10 years younger. My experience with Porsha seems to be the exception, everyone else has had a great time with her. Maybe it was something I said...