Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow jobs on offer in Lamduan Thai Massage? (Liverpool)  (Read 3082 times)

Offline Mr long sausage

Just looking for info really. I got a massage in Lamduan on county road in Liverpool and saw a girl called 'Ploy'. She was relatively young (late 20's) with a pretty face (compared to the others sitting in the reception). I got a handy from her but she said if I visit her again she would do a naked massage and hand job. I asked her if she did anything else:

"blow jobs?" She said.

"yeah?" I said. Then she smiled and said,

"Come and see me again and find out."

Is she legit offering a dick sucking to regular clients here or is she just trying to get me to comeback for a yet another mediocre massage and a hand job?

Thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.

MLS
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 12:56:56 pm by Mr long sausage »

harlembronx

I've been here twice and had a really good therapeutic massage.
I know that you are an experienced reviewer, but I'm calling bull on your visit.
I would bet money that you were not offered a blow job.

Modified my post to add the following: They sacked a member of staff a few weeks ago for offering B2B, hence why I am confident you were not offered a blow job.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 04:45:13 pm by harlembronx »

Offline Beamer

Interesting first post - what's your connection ? Owner, boyfriend or pimp?

harlembronx

Interesting first post - what's your connection ? Owner, boyfriend or pimp?

I only joined 2 weeks ago, give me a break. If you check the reviews of Lamduan you will see that it is a legit Thai massage shop, and yet the OP is claiming blow jobs are on offer. People should be questioning the motives of the OP - he hasn't posted a review of Lamduan.

I'll be posting some reviews shortly, hopefully you will see that I am genuine.

Offline hungrypunt

I only joined 2 weeks ago, give me a break. If you check the reviews of Lamduan you will see that it is a legit Thai massage shop, and yet the OP is claiming blow jobs are on offer. People should be questioning the motives of the OP - he hasn't posted a review of Lamduan.

I'll be posting some reviews shortly, hopefully you will see that I am genuine.
Ive been to "LEGIT" parlours and had service.
Some girls do actually break rules sometimes you know harlem. By the way you come across, my spidey senses are tingling of maybe a previously banned member who has gripes.

Offline Beamer

Ive been to "LEGIT" parlours and had service.
Some girls do actually break rules sometimes you know harlem. By the way you come across, my spidey senses are tingling of maybe a previously banned member who has gripes.

I thought the same. ....plonker now banned again!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 06:45:38 pm by Beamer »

Online scutty brown

I had two of them taking turns to suck me off a few weeks back....but only because they trust me and I had already treated them to RO. Ended with me shagging one while the other tended another customer.
Not reviewed to protect my and their identities.

Offline Mr long sausage

I've been here twice and had a really good therapeutic massage.
I know that you are an experienced reviewer, but I'm calling bull on your visit.
I would bet money that you were not offered a blow job.

Modified my post to add the following: They sacked a member of staff a few weeks ago for offering B2B, hence why I am confident you were not offered a blow job.

I didn't say she offered me a blow job. I said she told me to come back and find out. I was just asking if anyone had gotten any services like that. Don't get your knickers in a twist and re-read the post fella.

Also she did definetly offer body 2 body on my next visit.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 02:50:51 am by Mr long sausage »

Offline Beamer

I didn't say she offered me a blow job. I said she told me to come back and find out. I was just asking if anyone had gotten any services like that. Don't get your knickers in a twist and re-read the post fella

Also she did definetly offer body 2 body on my next visit.

Harlembronx has been banned!!

Offline Mr long sausage

Offline Mikenorthwest48

I had a blow there on my third visit, due to circumstances I've not been back over the last few months. Gather it is down to the girl you see.
Banned reason: STI troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline J-Dog86

Going to try Lamduan later this evening. See what I can get as a first timer there. Report back with a review think it's time I done one.

Offline Access

Watching this thread with interest.. not had a good blowie from a Thai chick in years!!

Online scutty brown

Going to try Lamduan later this evening. See what I can get as a first timer there. Report back with a review think it's time I done one.

So what happened?