Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - Lancaster Gate  (Read 540 times)

Online DazzieD

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for the hour

Comms: Done through the agency very prompt and helpful, no problems.

The meet: Called the agency once at the address and they let me know the buzzer number. I was then direct into the lift which open directly in to the flat. The flat itself was big and impressive. Emma was dressed in  black babydoll. As described on the site she is very petite, 4'10", nice natural tits and a nice round bum. Facially not stunning but pretty enough. Asked for shower where she joined me. While soaping me up she asked what I liked and i told her i was after DFK, OWO, Rimming and COF, her English is not great but passable. After the shower I sat on the edge of the bed in my towel while Emma picked out a pair of shoes from her large collection. She then pulled away my towel, dropped to her knees and started giving me some fantastic OWO with plenty spit and attention the the balls. She had on mirror directly behind her and one to the side, so all angles were covered. She was quite adventurous with the OWO including letting me facefuck her with her hands behind her back and lying on her back with her head over the edge of the bed. Some rimming thrown in aswell although she was keen to slip a finger in too until i told her that was not my cup of tea. Didn't seem overly keen on dkf but was ok once i initiated it.

Asked her to get a condom at this point. Position wise quite adventurous again, including taking her from behind standing up with her arms held behind her back and picking her up and fucking her with her legs wrapped round my waist. I'm larger than average and despite her being very petite she took my length with no problems. To end got her back on her knees and finished with a facial which she took with no complaints.

Hour was almost up at this point. I collapsed on the bed while she cleaned up. She lay with my for a bit not much in the way of convo due to her not great English. She wasn't rushing me at all but I eventually asked for a shower and was on my way.

Online DazzieD

balls - meant to post this in the reviews section! D'oh!

Can a mod move it and mark it as positive please? thanks