Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrina Diva Earl’s Court  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Lakislakis

External Link/Members Only

Had spotted Sabrina from previous visits, but this time I found her available.
Had good feedback here, so I proceeded.
1 hr 300 , previously cheaper but has sadly followed the general price hike.
Pretty petite girl, little over 30, cannot be certain, she looked nice.
Blonde hair, face similar but maybe a bit less glammed, still cute.
Body as pictured, boobs are natural, ratherloose but with big meaty nipples for those with a thing about nipples (I am not that fussed).
Nice bum and legs as described.
Offered shower which I needed. The place decent, average, in a known area, with all necessary amenities.
The girl welcoming, kissing FK, hugging, tender.
Did nice OWO, feeling good with nice technique. Then helmet on, bit of gel.
Changed a couple of positions, very enjoyable missionary leading to climax.
Did not claim more rounds, was already exhausted after a long day.
Some average massage, shower and departure. Not much social.
Good time overall. I do not know if she could do more PSE stuff, but I would like to explore if opportunity given. Have fun.

Offline Punting2022

Sounds good, but 300 a hour and not letting you go twice even though there's time. Big negative.

It isn't your fault she's exhausted. Its her job tbh. She should provide no matter what. When clients are paying 300 a hour, they should get top notch regardless.

This is why i always book n advance and a early morning meet. Ill make the gyal tired for the next one, but get my moneys worth, Can go against you because they then want to rush for the next punter.

Offline Lakislakis

Sorry, misunderstanding: it was me who was exhausted and not her. So I did not claim it at all. I did not say she refused second round.

Offline Punting2022

Sorry, misunderstanding: it was me who was exhausted and not her. So I did not claim it at all. I did not say she refused second round.

Thats ok then. She was 250 few weeks ago. Even on barracuda girls

Offline Punting2022

did she give proper DFK, in the search for a dfk queen thats still attractive

Offline Lakislakis

Sort of, not sure what a ‘proper’ DFK definition is, or how a DFK Queen would do it, I did not pursue this too much, I had other priorities!