Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lenamassage  (Read 4225 times)

wally59

Might be tempted to pay Lena a visit has anyone seen her lenamassage birmingham she is on Adultwork sorry cant post link

Offline vision2014

Because he is a WALLY sorry could not resist

sorry wally

Dodo

Offline bonham

seen lenamassage today look like no else one was gona try it enyone want to know how it went :)

Offline claud223

go  on then , spill the beans :)

Offline bonham

went for the hour in mosley road faceing the famous cheder road thurt o no not down there but was nice clean street the house she works out off run down needs doing up but she not live there just rents room out but got the room done ok .went for the naked massage but half way thru turned into boby to body loved it even went over by about 15 min and shower in same room  was better than the Chinese for me enyway you can only go so far with touching no clit no sucking nipples no just be respectfull or she snap your neck in the massage but realy nice girl best I seen for a while she was fun to spend a hour with looks a lot younger than 26  :thumbsup:

Offline JamieEast

Hand relief ending?
Massage a proper massage or not?

Thanks

Offline bonham

yes  hr included nice massage

Dodo

yes  hr included nice massage
Teasing before the flip?? What is she like in the face department??
Come on B give us the detail.....it's like extracting teeth

Offline bonham

yes she knows what she doing and nice looking aswell I think I coverd it all she only do it part time cus she a cage fighter

Dodo

yes she knows what she doing and nice looking aswell I think I coverd it all she only do it part time cus she a cage fighter
Is that for real?? She only looks 8 stone max. Was going to give her a visit and have little firkle but could end up flyin out the window  :(

Offline Bumbuttass

She looks quite fit but not sure about the location.  Without meaning to offend anyone but Balsall Heath looks like downtown Karachi these days & if I remember correctly then the local residents take offence to working girls & the like!

Offline bonham

no I was joking about being cage fighter the place not like it used to be I was surprised myself
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 12:35:09 am by bonham »

Offline DAlpine1980

Just out of curiosity, has anybody else seen her for her services? Not really sure about what has been written. I have emailed with no reply so far.

Apologies if this has been discussed in the FBSM thread but it is so long now I don't know if I have missed it or not?

robbie1972

I saw her approx 6 months ago
She is a student and says this is just to fund her through uni
The massage was ok nice warm oil
The room was a shit hole ,the shower was crap
But leena was ok,would i go again?
No she is to skinny and spotty for me
Pleasant, her english was ok ,but there are more punts that are better and not in such a shitty area

Offline Littlefoot

she is to skinny and spotty for me
 there are more punts that are better and not in such a shitty area

Thanks rob, I 'was' planning on seeing this one this week.  :thumbsup:

Offline DAlpine1980

I saw her approx 6 months ago
She is a student and says this is just to fund her through uni
The massage was ok nice warm oil
But leena was ok,would i go again?
No she is to skinny and spotty for me
Pleasant, her english was ok ,but there are more punts that are better and not in such a shitty area

Cheers!

Offline Littlefoot

her english was ok

Is she EE then?

I exchanged a few texts with her a few months back, and got the impression she was English.

Apologies she is indeed Polish. Her English must be good 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 05:43:40 pm by Littlefoot »

robbie1972

She is not english she is ee
A very nice polite girl just too thin and spotty for me
Thats not to say she didnt perform.the handjob was ok the massage was ok.the room was in a shit house in a shit rd in a shit area just behind the cricket club

Offline Littlefoot

She is not english she is ee
A very nice polite girl just too thin and spotty for me
Thats not to say she didnt perform.the handjob was ok the massage was ok.the room was in a shit house in a shit rd in a shit area just behind the cricket club

Thanks rob, think I've got enough info now to make my booking.

:thumbsup:

Offline Japana