Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Request - bimbo  (Read 1086 times)

Offline catweazle

I'm hoping you guys out there can point me in the direction of a real bimbo-type WG - l'm thinking a Helen Flanagan type - don't mind if it's role play provided it's convincing.

Don't know why I've got a bimbo itch, but l have!

Offline Sar-Major

I'm hoping you guys out there can point me in the direction of a real bimbo-type WG - l'm thinking a Helen Flanagan type - don't mind if it's role play provided it's convincing.

Don't know why I've got a bimbo itch, but l have!

Well............. When you get the "Itch" you've got to friggin "Scratch It".............  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

Well............. When you get the "Itch" you've got to friggin "Scratch It".............  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Be careful you don’t catch one of your piles though SM!  :scare: :sarcastic: :vomit: :hi:

Offline cactus1454

Can you give a bit more info eg hair colour location specific services required. Cheers

Offline Sar-Major

Be careful you don’t catch one of your piles though SM!  :scare: :sarcastic: :vomit: :hi:

It's "Bloody Horrible" if ya do........................  :scare:    :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac