Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen sexiiichelsea on adultwork??  (Read 4212 times)

Mark321

ny reviews going of this girls. Thinking about making a booking.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

csmith

i have once, she's also at diamonds and amour. depends what you're after but i wouldn't recommend and would never go back myself. a neutral more than a negative, i suppose.

Mark321

What was wrong with it mate if you dont mind me asking. Thinking about seeing her tomorrow

csmith

nothing majorly bad, just not my thing. a bit impersonal, no passion. spent the majority of the time talking about her hair extension clip thing and messing about with it, including in the middle of sex. no kissing, think she said no CIM but dont quote me on that. nice enough girl but i would never go back. anything specific you need to know just ask, if i can remember. there's a review of her on here i think under the name rihanna maybe and i'd heard good things about her which was why i booked her.

Online ProfessorYaffle

i have once, she's also at diamonds and amour. depends what you're after but i wouldn't recommend and would never go back myself. a neutral more than a negative, i suppose.

Shame she looks hot from her AW pic. What name does she go by at Amour?

csmith

csmith

no worries, she has good feedback everywhere it seems to dont let me put anyone off.

Offline Metal Geek

I was going to make a booking with her this week, especially as she has a special offer on at the moment - £40 for half an hour, but now I'm in 2 minds :(

csmith

Hope i didn't put you off, that's pretty cheap, i paid £75 for 45 mins via Diamonds. In hindsight i wouldn't have bothered but that's just my opinion.

Sexychelsea

You weren't complaining when I had my tongue up your arse.

Goharley

Chelsea....what a great response!

csmith

never had yours or anyone's tongue up my arse but ok.

DaveMugabe

Hmmm let me think.....
 who do I believe?

A Diamonds prossie who has not posted before or a meber of this forum with a reasonable number of posts and a good record.

I cant decide, can anyone help me?

Toshiba

Do you do rimming? Cim? Fisting?  If so pm me

Offline Thrasymachus

Hmmm let me think.....
 who do I believe?

A Diamonds prossie who has not posted before or a meber of this forum with a reasonable number of posts and a good record.

I cant decide, can anyone help me?
Option B is the answer every sane person would give

Offline onlyandy

Well I've met chelsea today for the 1st time and I'm having trouble believing the above comments!  She's friendly so very easy to get on with, made me feel very relaxed and at ease.
Really passionate n enthusiastic plenty of sensual kisses, nibbles and playful bites. Glorious owo sex was cracking too. No complaints from me whatsoever. Needless to say I WILL be back.

Don't "think" about visiting chelsea just book her... Seriously you'd be a mug if you didn't.

DaveMugabe

Oh goody another first timer, positive about diamonds

Offline Spartacus123

Well I've met chelsea today for the 1st time and I'm having trouble believing the above comments!  She's friendly so very easy to get on with, made me feel very relaxed and at ease.
Really passionate n enthusiastic plenty of sensual kisses, nibbles and playful bites. Glorious owo sex was cracking too. No complaints from me whatsoever. Needless to say I WILL be back.

Don't "think" about visiting chelsea just book her... Seriously you'd be a mug if you didn't.

Jeez, not this again FFS

Barry Shipton

Needless to say I WILL be back.

Well Davew even in my 'fluffier' moments I wouldn't put crap like this in my comments - another failed double glazing salesman touting Diamonds girls.

Shame, their reputation will suffer just as they were getting some decent girls back again.

DaveMugabe

Instead of all this crap, Diamonds could put the effort in to improve service and quality of the prossies.  They could improve their website and actually tell us the truth.

Stacey at Amour did this and has managed to build up a decent reputation.  I remember about three years ago I avoided Amour as the quality and attitude of their girls was not good.  Stacey has turned it around, although she was guilty of touting here to be fair.  she seems to be focussing on building up and the guarding that reputation.

Diamonds squandered a good reputation they had and now are paying the price.

FFS give up all this buushit and focus on your customer service.

By the way Barry, I'll be the first to point out if youre too fluffy mate.

Barry Shipton

By the way Barry, I'll be the first to point out if youre too fluffy mate.

Think you already did - fluffy as a six year old girl if I remember  :D

To be fair to Diamonds I don't think they are behind it - they can't even be bothered to come on here and respond (not sure if they got banned but even before they didn't) unlike Stacey who was very active.

I think it's the girls , their mates/boyfriends and they can't control them, remember they don't employ them. I think Stacey is prepared to give girls the elbow and stop representing then if they don't measure up because the lost earnings is worth less than the lost reputation.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:01:27 pm by Barry Shipton »

DaveMugabe

Thats it.

These pimps can ensure the prossies respect our forum.  They can always join if they follow the rules.

With Diamonds though, like North Angels, I think its too coordinated to be random prossies.  It might just be a few of them getting together and organising, with or without the pimps involvement.

Offline onlyandy

I didn't book through diamonds, I've never used them before, I just use AW.
As for the "1st timer" thing yeah this is my 1st post on here but deffo not my 1st time hahaha.
And no I'm not touting for business..... Merely saying my booking was V good I'll be returning and giving my honest recommendation. Simple as.

Barry Shipton

Fine Andy, feel free to tell us a bit more about yourself and your experiences. Guys feel happier accepting feedback once they know the poster a bit better.

Offline onlyandy

Thanks for the heads up on that barry mate, I've kinda realised that now I've been browsing through other posts / reviews. I've only been punting about a year or so. I'll have a little think about past  adventures n post my findings. Few bad most average few pretty good.

MFC1986

Right I have been around a while looking but not posting. I find some of the threads about Chelsea totally out of order I have met her and had a fantastic time with her, her skills are 2nd to none.

She is great to chat with and will accommodate any request within reason. All you have to do is ask her and she can only say NO. She has eyes that make you melt and a body to die for and the skills she has in bed well I am not saying because that was between me and her and no complaints at all from either side.

If anyone took the time to check her out they would see that she is a most genuine person and certainly not a prosy as some people like to call. Yes she is is providing a service that we all want and some take part in and others think they do, but really all they want to do is take the p..s and dream they could have been with Chelsea. Well if you want to take the p..s then I would say look in the mirror for a while and then do it.

Unless you have met Chelsea then keep the mouth shut, unless you have something constructive to say.

Here end my little rant and YES I will be going back to see SexyChelsea, because she is what her name says SEXY

See you soon Chelsea very soon
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 12:33:57 am by MFC1986 »

Offline Highlander

In before MFC 1986 gets banned  :cool:

DaveMugabe

Right I have been around a while looking but not posting. I find some of the threads about Chelsea totally out of order I have met her and had a fantastic time with her, her skills are 2nd to none.

She is great to chat with and will accommodate any request within reason. All you have to do is ask her and she can only say NO. She has eyes that make you melt and a body to die for and the skills she has in bed well I am not saying because that was between me and her and no complaints at all from either side.

If anyone took the time to check her out they would see that she is a most genuine person and certainly not a prosy as some people like to call. Yes she is is providing a service that we all want and some take part in and others think they do, but really all they want to do is take the p..s and dream they could have been with Chelsea. Well if you want to take the p..s then I would say look in the mirror for a while and then do it.

Unless you have met Chelsea then keep the mouth shut, unless you have something constructive to say.

Here end my little rant and YES I will be going back to see SexyChelsea, because she is what her name says SEXY

See you soon Chelsea very soon
She has eyes that make you melt = fucking hell she has laser eyes!!

a body to die for - I dont want to die for a shag!!

the skills she has in bed well I am not saying because - it was crap

certainly not a prosy  - you will not get a shag for your money