Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: **Sandra sweet** Heathrow  (Read 2154 times)

5 review(s) for SANDRA-BABY X (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£90 for an hour.

Good communication by text to arrange the meet, Sandra responded promptly and with lots of information although she would only communicate by text as her spoken English is very basic, normally this would put me off as I like chatting but I really fancied her so I thought I'd risk it.  I'm very glad I did  :yahoo:

Arrived at the hotel and wandered up to her room and a gorgeous petite , tanned Hungarian image of loveliness opened the door. Welcomed with a kiss and then got the money handed over and I indicated that I would have a shower, and with no prompting from me she stripped off and joined me in the shower and proceeded to kiss and wash me before sucking me off and massaging my balls and bumhole in the shower  :yahoo: 

It was fucking fantastic!

After a long while of this wonderfulness I indicated that I wanted to move to the bed and we dried off, lots of kissing and towel sharing, before moving into a 69 where she sucked me to completion, OWO and CIM, swallow and licked my dick clean and then she sat up on my face and wriggled about moaning for abit while I recovered.

Then laid back and relaxed with some kissing and stroking, but only for abit before she was sucking me off again and then I popped on a mac and we went through some positions, mish, doggy, stood up against the wall and finally into a good hard 15 minutes of doggy with me stood up at the edge of the bed.  It was epic, we were both covered with sweat, she was moaning and banging back into me as I thrust, her pussy was just dripping, such a happy memory. 

Unfortunately I just couldn't seem to cum  :dash: :dash: :dash: 

So we stopped for abit and jumped back into the shower, and then she handed me a beer from the minibar, bless her  :D 

I lent back on the bed and drank my beer while she sucked me off some more and then beer finished I flipped her over and fucked her lazy dog style until we were good and sweaty again and I came  :cool:

At this point we had some funny attempted conversation using goggle translate on her tablet with me trying to explain how annoying it was not cuming for so long, and she responded that it was good because I made her cum ;) Bless.

Just all round a top quality punt, and the language barrier actually seemed to make it better, no bullshit attempts at conversation, just lots of fucking.

I am definitely going back and will partake of a 2 hour anal session for £180, VFM or fucking what!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 08:49:45 pm by dizietsmae »

guy_of_fifty

Thanks for the timely review. I'm at Heathrow early tomorrow to pick up family so tried to find a very early punt (6am). In the end Sandra agreed so I'm up at 3.30 to drive to see her and spend what looks like a very horny breakfast  :yahoo:

Cheers

Offline dizietsmae

Sounds like a good plan, glad I could help out with the review  :drinks:

taffy

Thanks for the timely review. I'm at Heathrow early tomorrow to pick up family so tried to find a very early punt (6am). In the end Sandra agreed so I'm up at 3.30 to drive to see her and spend what looks like a very horny breakfast  :yahoo:

Cheers

She was sucking my dick at 1140 pm last night

Offline dizietsmae

She was sucking my dick at 1140 pm last night

Lol, do a review!

Offline aj12345

You don't remember if she had nice feet by any chance?

Sounds like a good find and very close to me.

Offline dizietsmae

You don't remember if she had nice feet by any chance?

Sounds like a good find and very close to me.

Her feet seemed fine to me when I was tickling them after fucking her in doggy lol.