Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PRINCESS.K. / Glasgow  (Read 3849 times)

5 review(s) for PRINCESS.K. (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DoctorSalchicha

My first punt in months. Last one was on December with Lana.

Anyway, noticed Princess.K's green light on and decided to send her an email, while waiting on her reply I also contacted RoseAmore but she never read/reply, even though she has been login in every single day(green light included), also phone her and not reply either to phone calls or a text I've sent.

After a couple of days Princess.K replied to my email and I got the meeting sorted very straight forward on WA.

The day of the meeting she came to my place wearing her civy smart clothes and when I open the door, I was very happy with her looks and her overall physical appearance, nice body and face. We have a chat and then she went off to prepare herself for the meeting, she wears a very sexy Ann summer outfit for me with tights, she is very friendly, chatty, and she really is into you, right away, in my personal experience with her it really felt to me as I have been flirting for years with her and that I finally got the chance to shag her, in other words we clicked, or at least she made me feel as we did.

To my eyes she is physically attractive, nice face without wearing tons of makeup and such hot kissable lips. Her body is toned as she mentions she likes hit the gym, her abdomen area is rock solid and she has a nice ass too. I bought her PG where she has more detailed pictures of her genitals and full nakes body, this got me excited and in fact give me the final push to settled the meeting.

Services, OWO, FK, 69, and protected sex in some positions, a nice massage to end things. As said above, she has a very sexy vagina which I enjoy eating and give her some rimming too, down there super fresh, clean, super clean.

I will give this a positve and happy to return and recommend.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline youngatheart

Thanks doc.

When was this punt?
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1