Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miky Queensway W2  (Read 1770 times)

Offline andymichael

External Link/Members Only

150/1 hour booking

Comms  called her a few times until she picked up the phone. Texted postcode

Arrived to the place. Asked to buzz door number. Get in apartment

Apartments itself studio with upper level bedroom. Old houses  high ceilings. Clean and modern. Bed a bit squeaky.

The girl opens the door was  wearing silky pink pyjamas set  short. That ass need shorts. She is about 5'3. Good looks. Definitely girl in viva profile pics  with a bit of filter.
The first photo looks like an islander Anna Vakili  :D possibly this pull me in  :lol:
The WG has a nice firm ass, small tits with a middle range areola. Natural beauty, Juvéderm lips.
 girl 6-7/10

Services: no kissing, no OWO, BJ covered, sex
Girl speak only Spanish, not much English. I laughed a lot. I wish I could speak Spanish.  :rolleyes:
On the bed. RO test good. She started with oil gently rubbing my cock. Felt good. Get me armed quick.
 She put a rubber on BJ me. Good, some tongue action. Was not DT. Tried to push her head down. No gags
then we moved to cowgirl.
I'd like to say her hips do the job. She moved well enough to get me popped.
She gave me a back massage with oil for another 5-7 min.
Round two. Oil jerking me off to get ready. Then rubber on. Switched a  few position  (no reverse CG) then let her BJ me. This time she was much better. No hand, mouth and tongue. Like it.

I still could not ejaculate. More BJ me. Took a rubber off. Jerk me with oil..., spit on cock....... Her magic did not work a second time around.
I don't usually go for a second time. Really time waste for me. Can't recharge my balls so quick.   :D  WG does her best to please me.
Took a shower. Dress up and leave

Neutral towards positive. Shame no kissing , no OWO. Like her natural body build. She is so good in CG IMO.
She didn't get me high. After all positive. Left her place with a joyful  mood

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMohican

Blimey! £150 an hour and not even any owo... fuck that!

Offline Lewboy

Damn she’s stunning! I live in the same apartment block as Anna Vakili so I’m used to seeing her around quite a bit and you’re right, she does have that look haha. Only thing I’m bothered about is the no kissing!