Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for quick punt  (Read 817 times)

Amazing11o102

Hi. Looking for a quick 15 min punt in Birmingham. £30-40. Would prefer if she is slim, young (18-25) ,has a nice small ass, face and does french kiss.

Thanks.

Dellboy

Have you used the search function?

It's best to start from there

Dodo

Hi. Looking for a quick 15 min punt in Birmingham. £30-40. Would prefer if she is slim, young (18-25) ,has a nice small ass, face and does french kiss.

Thanks.
Ask that other lazy twat who is asking dozy questions .........you pair should get on well  :dash:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 06:25:30 pm by Dodo »

Amazing11o102

wow they were quick replies. I can use the search function on adultwork, but the search function doesn't really work for 15 mins. So i was wondering if anybody had any recommendations.

getonit

Why doesn't the function work ?    There is clearly a box to check to search for 15 minute bookings , it is not in the quick search facility though.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 07:46:05 pm by getonit »

Offline temptation

wow they were quick replies. I can use the search function on adultwork, but the search function doesn't really work for 15 mins. So i was wondering if anybody had any recommendations.
use the 30 Min search at £50 then and you'll find some around that price. 

Amazing11o102

use the 30 Min search at £50 then and you'll find some around that price.
Thanks

Offline Stapler

Thanks.

Try this one :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline kingkong69

I guess you referring to me as the other lazy twat :diablo: :yahoo:

Dodo

I guess you referring to me as the other lazy twat :diablo: :yahoo:

And why on earth would you think that  :(