Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara new girl whitechapel  (Read 1373 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7539468) (16 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Hereforalook

Hi.

First review. Saw her about a month ago at the a flat in Whitechapel. Main entrance door had to be opened manually do she came downstairs to open.

I'd put her at around 30 in good shape. Small boobs . Wouldnt turn your head in the street though.Friendly and chatty.
Punt was in a bed in the kitchen living room area. Flat was in good nick.
Owo. Fk and sex in a few positions.
£120 for an hour. Probably as good as your going to get a that price point and did what was expected but I'd be in no hurry back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
(Updated by mod)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 07:35:08 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Thanks for your first review and welcome to UKP  :drinks:
Had to repair the link on both reviews, please see photo explaining how to cut/paste the link on the other review
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 07:39:40 am by Iloveoral »

Offline SoapyTW

Hi.

First review. Saw her about a month ago at the a flat in Whitechapel. Main entrance door had to be opened manually do she came downstairs to open.

I'd put her at around 30 in good shape. Small boobs . Wouldnt turn your head in the street though.Friendly and chatty.
Punt was in a bed in the kitchen living room area. Flat was in good nick.
Owo. Fk and sex in a few positions.
£120 for an hour. Probably as good as your going to get a that price point and did what was expected but I'd be in no hurry back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
(Updated by mod)

Thanks OP - nice review. I don't suppose you can remember what day of the week this was? I've tried to see her on a couple of Wednesdays after work but it always goes to ansaphone.

Thanks!

Offline Hereforalook

Thanks for your first review and welcome to UKP  :drinks:
Had to repair the link on both reviews, please see photo explaining how to cut/paste the link on the other review

Thanks for that. Il get it right next time.

Offline Hereforalook

Thanks OP - nice review. I don't suppose you can remember what day of the week this was? I've tried to see her on a couple of Wednesdays after work but it always goes to ansaphone.

Thanks!

No sorry ! And I delete any comms after

Offline SoapyTW

no worries - smart move. thanks