Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinkyk29  (Read 866 times)

Roys son

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I'm  relatively new to this site & this is my 1st post so go easy lads. Anyone had the pleasure of kinkyk29? I'm sure she used to be on AW under a different name? Now working from Stevenage, she looks like she could give you a good time. Cheers

Offline Badvicar

You have answered your own question. Hey presto, review link appears. Pregnant slut, classy. Touty McTout Face?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 08:13:36 pm by Badvicar »

Roys son

The magic of UK punting! Think I'll take the plunge. Touty Mctout face 😂😂😂

Offline Hertsgent

I haven't, but I did notice her better locality for me. Given she was pregnant recently, and shows pictures of lactating assets (not my thing, but might be a delicacy for others), then I won't be going for now (until the knockers are dry  :D  ). The £100/£150 30/60 min cost structure is a bit steep/risky too for not huge amounts of feedback.

MrXYZ987

She piques my interest, the potential lactation would be a turn on for me, but pricing too steep for my wallet.

Let us know if you do visit.

Offline Punchdrunk

I rang to make a booking the other day, I asked as you do to confirm the services I wanted that are on her profile (swallow) she said she does not do it and its not on her profile either. It is and still is, avoid.