Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are all these girls Romanian?  (Read 790 times)

Oberyn1

It says "Spanish" and "Italian" but the general consensus is that means Romanian. They look good, but are they just bait and switch? Has anyone had the pleasure (or displeasure) of seeing any of these girls?

Barring the couple of Asian women, the whole page is basically the aforementioned girls.

External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

Hi Oberyn, I have seen a few girls from Vivastreet, and Not Once has the girl Ever been the girl you see in the pics. Personally I wouldn't book another girl from that website. It's tough enough trying to find an honest one on Adultwork mate. And yes there are loads of Romanian girls out there, in my own experience, (and I have seen a good few Romanian girls over the last few months) I've had 2 rough punts, one being a bait and switch. Maybe I've been lucky, but the others have been quite good. You do get a better bang for your buck (pun intended) On the other hand, I've heard some horror stories on UKP from other guys who have seen Romanian girls. So unfortunately unless you get good recommendations, you pays your money, you takes your chances. Best to look at the Reviews on here, if you see a Romanian girl who's given a good service, then she "May" be a good punt mate.

Offline Wilson85

I've seen one on that list and despite her saying her is Spanish it's probable that she is actually Romanian.

How did you get on with this lot?:https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61688.0.

The £60/£100 price bracket is very competive in the Essex Riviera.

secretwalter

Just had a bad Romanian in Norwich. See my post re 'Spanish' Monica on Viva Street.