Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goodbumgirl aka Nicole Amazing  (Read 1129 times)

Offline MrGreen007

Anyone know if she is still working?

Met with her quite a wile ago and she was fantastic!

tristen92

She's retired now appaz. According to that Amadea Linda/Vivian No1

mrhappypants

Pretty girl but she got VERY expensive toward the end.  I had a blow out and saw her with OWO aNd CIM at £160 (I think) for the hour.  I don't mind being overcharged once but I left with no inclination to return.

Dave

Offline The_Don

Pretty girl but she got VERY expensive toward the end.  I had a blow out and saw her with OWO aNd CIM at £160 (I think) for the hour.  I don't mind being overcharged once but I left with no inclination to return.

Dave

Indeed, I remembered her being VFM at £80 P/H (all in). At the end she was losing regs, IMO

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Now with the added distance, extra's and what local (W/G wise), I'm not sure I will be returning. As the passive but willing W/G I once knew. Has grown and changed, from what I once considered VFM. Thus, I may have to move on  :timeout:

Offline MrGreen007

Indeed, I remembered her being VFM at £80 P/H (all in). At the end she was losing regs, IMO

Yeah I agree. I used to visit her regularly when she was in Golder's Green but after that the price went up and the service dropped but I had a shit punt with Hot_Mia_21 the other day  :dash: and wanted a WG that I could rely on.

Thanks for the info guys.