Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shilpa Sexy Indian  (Read 6973 times)

rajansharma

:rolleyes: ok where do i start with this girl? ok booked her on wednesday morning , and when i arrived at destination (shabby ibis hotel) she was not ready so called her as no reception on door and could not find lift?? all very confusing so finally made it up to room , 15 minutes after booking time i must add! i was here for 30 minute booking for 80 pound as stated on advert , she replied rudely no its 100 pound ? stupidly i paid her regardless, not very good service at all , body was not nice at all too much flab on her plus breasts were not 34d more like 32 a? , very distant and no kissing or proper touching , when i did manage to penertrate she said not hard please! and keep pushing me back saying not hard??? hard i was hardly hard and too much lube used after 10 min service i gave up and left even though 30 minute i paid for this? even back home in pakistan i would get better service from the worst of providers i tell you no lie! this girl was very rude and i doubt proper indian lady? hard to tell?
avoid at all costs gentlemen!
External Link/Members Only

or

Offline Zeusthedoc

I've found out the hard way myself.

the first rule of punting club is that you do not talk abo....wait no. It's you should always be prepared to walk if anything is different, dodgy, uncomfortable from what you expect.....

not that I always do myself - I've suffered many shit punt!

Nilkanth

Thanks for this
She looked very much like someone I would have gone for if I hadn't seen this reveiw

Offline Zeusthedoc

Did she have an accent?

Trying to figure out where she may have been from....

sucky2dollar

Has anyone actually punted an Indian WG that's not afraid of a penis?

Offline Sorted

Saved me a trip ! Thanks to the OP !

tonysoprano

Indian WG's aren't far behind Romanians for poor service quality. Very few good ones out there.

The only difference is they aren't anywhere near as hot looking which is why a face\body pic is usually hidden or very well disguised.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Any Indian WG I've ever seen advertising always looks Latin or something. The actual Indian ones are shit too.

Offline rockharders

Indian WG's aren't far behind Romanians for poor service quality. Very few good ones out there.

The only difference is they aren't anywhere near as hot looking which is why a face\body pic is usually hidden or very well disguised.

i second this, damn hard to find good asian girls but to date I've always been disappointed. And you are spot on about the face/body pic thing. Usually its a couple of dress sizes up on the lardass scale.

ramrodronnie

Has anyone actually punted an Indian WG that's not afraid of a penis?

Are you kidding sucky2dollar. I've fucked a few beauties mate. I've Reviewed some of them. Have a look through my Reviews. Admittedly the last one that I saw was half Indian & Half Indigenous white English. But I've had 3 other Beauties, one was a Pakistani WG. But they all Loved Cock. You can't stereotype, like they're all the same mate. IMO there's good and bad from wherever they're from. We just Must do our homework on them, and go by recommendations from this site. That said nobody is ever going to be guaranteed a Great Fuck. We just play the odds game.  :hi:  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Any Indian WG I've ever seen advertising always looks Latin or something. The actual Indian ones are shit too.

Well you have been unlucky dopebeats. Because I've had a few Beauties. And they were Great Shags! I have Reviewed a few mate. And I'm an old fart!  :hi: :unknown: :lol:

ramrodronnie

Well you have obviously been very unlucky dopebeats. Because I personally have had a few Beauties/Great Shags. 1 Pakistani Girl. 3 Indian Girls. And 1 half Indian & Half Indigenous white English Girl. I Reviewed most of them on here if you care to read through them dopebeats. And I'm a 60 odd year old fart mate!  :lol:  :cool: :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Well you have obviously been very unlucky dopebeats. Because I personally have had a few Beauties/Great Shags. 1 Pakistani Girl. 3 Indian Girls. And 1 half Indian & Half Indigenous white English Girl. I Reviewed most of them on here if you care to read through them dopebeats. And I'm a 60 odd year old fart mate!  :lol:  :cool: :hi:

Will look thru - I've cut down in meeting new girls these days... Just revisiting a few of the old favourites now and again

Offline ukbig

Just wondering if the girl had any beauty spots on the face? had simialr service from Indian WG before in that area

ramrodronnie

:rolleyes: ok where do i start with this girl? ok booked her on wednesday morning , and when i arrived at destination (shabby ibis hotel) she was not ready so called her as no reception on door and could not find lift?? all very confusing so finally made it up to room , 15 minutes after booking time i must add! i was here for 30 minute booking for 80 pound as stated on advert , she replied rudely no its 100 pound ? stupidly i paid her regardless, not very good service at all , body was not nice at all too much flab on her plus breasts were not 34d more like 32 a? , very distant and no kissing or proper touching , when i did manage to penertrate she said not hard please! and keep pushing me back saying not hard??? hard i was hardly hard and too much lube used after 10 min service i gave up and left even though 30 minute i paid for this? even back home in pakistan i would get better service from the worst of providers i tell you no lie! this girl was very rude and i doubt proper indian lady? hard to tell?
avoid at all costs gentlemen!

or

Thanks for your Review  rajansharma. Sorry to read abot your poor punt. Why am I not surprised about this girl? Most of the things that I've read about her haven't been good. Her rudeness, and her poor reliability.
One to be avoided for me anyway.
Thanks for the heads up Why am I not. Blacklisted

Online lewishamguy

Thanks for your Review  rajansharma. Sorry to read abot your poor punt. Why am I not surprised about this girl? Most of the things that I've read about her haven't been good. Her rudeness, and her poor reliability.
One to be avoided for me anyway.
Thanks for the heads up Why am I not. Blacklisted

Why sympathy for a banned troll, pimp? :thumbsdown: Couldn't you see?

ramrodronnie

Why sympathy for a banned troll, pimp? :thumbsdown: Couldn't you see?

:lol: Why am I not Black Listed.

That was a mistake lewishamguy. that last bit of wording was mistakenly pasted in!  :lol: