Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Osterley girls Motspur Park  (Read 917 times)

mightybloke75

Second time I have been here. Texted the general number which I think I’m right in saying covers the other branches as well. Booked a couple of hours before for 1 hour with he for 60.

I was running early (I seem to do this a lot) and texted to tell them that - they replied saying that the masseuse was ready so anytime is fine.

Got there about 20 mins before parking is fairly easy, there is a pub oposite with a big car park but plenty of residential parking within 3 min walk which I did - the pub is quite busy.

Texted to ask for the flat number (I have been before so I just needed to jog my memory!) and was given. Rang the bell and within 5 seconds the usual hide behind door routine. The location is fairly obvious but at the same time if you keep your head down it’s ok - much better than a shop front.

Once inside seems that I’m the only one there and so was she. I would say mid thirties but nice body and nice attitude. I asked for a shower and it was the best shower I have had in all the years - fresh soap , warm water, clean towels and prosfessionally tiled walls and floor.

Onto the massage - she asked firstly for soft/hard - went medium. It was a nice massage and straight to cc swipes and reach around. After about 20 mins I started groping her which she didn’t mind. She offered B2b at that point for an extra 30.

I know it is too much (90 for one hour, massage, B2b, he) but we’ve all been there and I accepted. Managed to get a finger in both holes and then shot my load in a 69 position although I didn’t taste her (I never do)

Afterwards clean up and she offered to make up the time with a massage (20 mons left) I refused as I was done and had a shower and left. Overall decent experience, been to the osterley girls a few times and never been disappointed for massage service although the price can be steep compared to standard wg

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately if you don't have the girl's name, it's not a review and will probably be moved to the regional board. Did you get a name?

Also, we're talking Motspur Park right? That shower is SMALL!

mightybloke75

I didn’t get a name unfortunately - now I know the rules. It is small but better than my usual haunts in Baker Street and Putney Bridge ;)

Offline LLPunting

I didn’t get a name unfortunately - now I know the rules. It is small but better than my usual haunts in Baker Street and Putney Bridge ;)

What day of the week did you meet?

Can you give a detailed physical description (so she might be spotted in a line-up)?

If you fail to get a name then better to review parlour visits in a post on the parlour mini-review thread or the indie one if a solo girl working on her own.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 09:43:51 pm by LLPunting »

mightybloke75

Tonight - 35-40 years old, ok body nice lady

Offline Fuzzyduck

Tonight - 35-40 years old, ok body nice lady

Unfortunately that description doesn't really help much in a chinese massage shop line up.
When I last contacted this place, I got the impression they have fairly stable rota, i.e there will be a "friday girl". Debatable whether it's worth following up now, but you could still ring them and ask who was working that day "in case you want to see her again"

mightybloke75

If they have a stable line up then what’s the drama? I didn’t catch her name which I admitted to - this place clearly has one girl on duty so not difficult to work out who is who?

Stevensmiles

If they have a stable line up then what’s the drama? I didn’t catch her name which I admitted to - this place clearly has one girl on duty so not difficult to work out who is who?

Of course it’s difficult.  :dash: