Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JemaWilliamsXXX Incall, Earls Court  (Read 2037 times)

midlandz_boy88

Was fancying a size 6 blonde so booked jema a few weeks ago,
External Link/Members Only

comms were good, via text and site, arranged in advanced, Price is expensive but i wanted to treat myself,
Location was easy to find,  by the Tube, a short walk away.
Now the Meet

Jemma is as described, size 6, slim girl. facially attractive i think, you wouldn't say no to her if she offered it you for free in a bar etc(If you know what i mean)

The meet i had requested just kissing, Oral and sex, jemma delivered on all these services.
started of with kissing, then oral, jema didnt mind if i cim but i didnt so needed sex, condom on and missionary, cummed inside the condom,
cleaned up and chatted for a while, was a good chat, then went for round 2, more of the same kissing, oral and sex. managed to cum again.

After the meet was done showered and went on my way. she is good if you want to treat yourself to a size 6 british girl.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Whats with the new ridiculous Photoshopping?

Certainly in pic 1 and probably pic 2 from aw main pics  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hobbit

The meet i had requested just kissing, Oral and sex, jemma delivered on all these services.
started of with kissing, then oral, jema didnt mind if i cim but i didnt so needed sex, condom on and missionary, cummed inside the condom,

Hmmm, as far as I know, she doesn't do CIM and certainly didn't with me. I'm very dubious that you got CIM unless she has changed her stance on CIM.

Online Royd30

Holy shit did she get those last lips from a duck....rather off putting those lips

Offline YoungBrom

Arranged a meet sometime ago and I walked. She looked way to skinny in person so I was honest and told her no thank you

Offline pepsicolaboy

Arranged a meet sometime ago and I walked. She looked way to skinny in person so I was honest and told her no thank you

Well done for walking, takes a lot of will power at times  :thumbsup: