Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melinda, Olina's Bayswater - Nice enough, but lacking a little spark  (Read 426 times)

59 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110633) (47 positive, 11 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline londonchap

External Link/Members Only

Date: A couple of weeks back.

This one started off badly, and never really recovered. I had planned to see Nicky, but got a call 45min before my appointment to say that she'd (conveniently) started "her time of the month". The chap on the phone was very apologetic, and offered me Melinda an hour later than planned. At this point, I should have said no, but little head was doing the thinking.

She's well reviewed, so I need not to into Mills and Boon territory.
When I arrived at her apartment (between Bayswater and Royal Oak), she was wearing what I'd requested. The apartment was easy to find, and money was exchanged (150 for the hour).

Melinda has a sensational figure in a tiny package, with a pert arse and a lovely boltons. As others have said previously, she has fairly extensive acne which is photoshopped out, but it didn't detract hugely from her appeal.

We had a lovely shower together, where she was attentively washing me, and headed to the bedroom. This was where I was a little disappointed.

She gave a passable attempt at a deep OWO, but it was halfhearted at best - and she seemed obsessed with the piece of tissue paper she was holding to clean up any hint of mess. A bit of a turnoff.

We ran through a few positions, entirely dictated by me, and I stuck it in her arse briefly (she obliged willingly). But it all just felt like we were going through the motions, and I got to the stage of just wanting to pop and leave. Off with the dom and another laboured BJ saw me pop in her mouth, which she took without protest.

We showered together again, and I started getting dressed to leave. She looked shocked, as only 30min had elapsed. I told her to keep the cash, and do something to relax for the 30min.

Overall, a sweet and attractive girl, but an entirely forgettable performance.

I'm going to give Thais a miss for a while, and go hunt out a filthy PSE punt to get my mojo back.