Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Tracy - London (now Plymouth)  (Read 393 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6392886) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline redveee

External Link/Members Only 07418334322

Was in London 08/09 and placed a RB for a WG to join me in Rios. I had a few bidders, most of them wanting more than I wanted to pay. Hot Tracy placed a bid at the price I was prepared to pay and she also sent me an email with her number saying to contact her through WhatsApp which I did via the 2nd WhatsApp account I have with my CloudSim number. We chatted and I told her when and where and she asked if we had a meet, I said if you're happy with £100 for 1.5hr which she said yes to. More chat on Monday asking if we were still on and I confirmed we were and chanced my arm for a nude, she said yes if I paid and gave me a recharge.com link but I said bank transfer only so she offered her 'manager's' bank account details to which I refused.
I messaged her Tuesday dinnertime and asked if we were still on and she said she needed a deposit, obviously I refused and she came back and said if no deposit then the meet isn't assured. I said I'll keep my cash, a few messages exchanged but stalemate was reached. She wanted a deposit and I wasn't going to pay one.
At the time she was in London but now showing Plymouth but a few clicks and she could 'move' 100's of miles away in seconds.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 01:14:59 am by redveee »

Offline bristolian31

That profile 100% looks fake, (BB listed aswell) so I'm not defending anyone, but by your messages you seem like a time waster aswell.
Thanks for the review tho!
Banned reason: Troll posting derogatory comments about the disabled.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline streetstroler

Any profile heading that starts 'Down for some sexy pussy', tends to be fake IMO.

Offline houseboot

Punter .... are you available at blah, blah ?

SP .... yes

Punter ... thanks, I'll see you then

3 texts .... You & Hot Tracy 70+ texts

Are we interested in reading them? No  :thumbsdown:, I got bored just trying to count them
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 11:30:34 am by houseboot »

Offline HawkG

Both parties seem like time wasters there. The punter also switched appointment time mid convo, which seems flaky.

And she’s a bare backer, so it was pretty mad, IMO, to even start the conversation.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 11:53:50 am by HawkG »

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 06:32:07 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline cotton

So she only asked for a deposit when you started asking for nude pictures.
You wanted to pay it into her bank account so she should have just given you her managers account details and you would have been non the wiser that it wasnt her account.
Tbf meeting a stranger outside a sauna for £100 for 1.5 hours when you have to drive 30 minutes to get there and the guy seems a bit flaky you can hardly blame her asking for a deposit,
and by the same token its not a good idea paying a deposit to a hooker with zero feedback.