Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mateja aka Gina - Busty Romanian Sloane Avenue - typically shite (TOFTT)  (Read 588 times)

Offline agcnospam

Against my better judgement I saw this profile and thought I'd give her a go (available through various agencies);

External Link/Members Only

I really can't be bothered to waste time laying out all the details of this punt - this review is just to warn others off.

Comms - fine all via text with the agency
Fee - £150 + £30 for CIF
Location - ten floors of whores on Sloane Avenue SW3 - large room with double bed and decent shower just next door.
Girl - curvy Romanian, around 5 ft 2in, size 10-12 I'd guess, big natural tits, little bit of a belly but nothing too bad given the size of her tits, thick thighs and meaty ass, average looking face (the selfie is the best idea of what she looks like in the flesh), I'd guess she's early to mid 20's at most.
Meet - if you've ever had a frustrating, awkward, uninspiring punt, you'll be able to re-live the experience in all it's dubious glory if you meet this girl. Shit attitude, moaning, checking phone, mumbling to herself in Romanian, leaving the room at odd times...she ticks all the wrong boxes.

Summary - avoid.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

:(

...if anything, cheers, for the warning  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

Agcno,  fuck well I can see why you would!  Sorry it did not work out.

Candyman

Oh no! she looks hot, just my type. What a shame. I guess even a 30 minute pump n dump isnt advised?

Offline agcnospam

Oh no! she looks hot, just my type. What a shame. I guess even a 30 minute pump n dump isnt advised?

Definitely not!! Shit attitude and shit service. And I'd reckon I'm a bit less demanding than many of the punters on here. If you're looking for a nice big pair of tits on a newish petite lady try Valeria Sweet in Marble Arch. Punted her last week and it was surprisingly good, but extra £20 for CIM and £40 for filming IIRC.She was £120 per hour but already think that's up to £140, but her tits are great and she has proper blowjob lips. As aiways YMMV, I'll review if/when I get a minute.