Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: northernhot_69 - Outcall Manchester  (Read 930 times)

13 review(s) for Missninarose  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pace10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't live in the UK and only punt when there hence so long between any reviews from me and English is not my first language so apologies for any typos.

Nina bid on a RB of mine and we exchanged a few emails. She also sent a face pic before I decided to see her. I'd say she looks like a typical girl next door. Size 10 - 12 and her age seems to be about right, maybe a year or 2 older than 26. Really nice enhanced tits that felt soft and natural.

On the day, Nina was running 10 - 15 minutes late due to traffic but kept me informed. What met me was a really easy going girl, certainly not shy. Quite chatty but not too much and she was actually the one initiating we dive pretty much right into it. Started off with kissing, but sadly I'd say only light french kissing. This was probably the only disappointment of the meeting so if DFK is a important for you I'd probably not book her (and is also the reason I'm not sure if I'll be back or not).

After kissing and touching for a while she asked me if I wanted her to do her magic. Really nice OWO paying attention to both my balls and cock and changing the tempo up and down. Getting a bit too close we switched roles and I went down on her. Nice hygiene and Nina making the right noises and movements. After a while she asked if she should get a condom. Quick suck again and then she went to work on top. Nice and slow at first like I asked with lots of kissing, then upping the tempo till I came. Really nice round 1 except the kissing could have been better.

Good chat between rounds. I know us punters differ quite a lot here as some do shorter bookings or don't care much for talking but to me, what sets the best girls apart is usually their personality and how I get along with them. Most girls I've met through punting know how to suck a dick anyways but not everyone is a pleasure to be around between rounds. Nina is really easy going though and we had lots to chat about. Again she initiated a bit more fun.

Round 2 was a lot of the same, OWO and me going down on her. On with the condom again but the little fella didn't respond well to condom (happens from time to time) so off with it again and some more OWO. Then a hand job while kissing. After a while I didn't think I would manage a second pop and I actually had to ask her if her hand got tired but she kept going at it and finally a second pop. Good job girl.

To sum it up quick I'd say great personality, OWO and sex but kissing not deep enough.