Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 744906 times)

Offline MLawro93

no i dont blame them sharing intel i would do the same thing too however was concerned with things such as home addresses etc etc. I totally understand the need the have for it however we are unsure what type of people are on that group, for example we dont share home addresses in any of these forums. I just wondered what type of data was being shared

If it is any consolation, things like your name and address are matters of public record in many cases.  :lol:

But I can't confirm if they share this type of info, for future though, always use hotels for this reason!

Online southcoastpunter

I think you would be crazy to take a hooker to your home. That is the risk you take. Better to book a hotel.

during my 5 ish years of using Seeking, i have brought about 15 Seeking ladies back to my place and a couple of massage ladies (from massage shops) too and not had ANY problems whatsoever.

But i do see very different ladies to you and never as a PPM or as a first time meet - always having seen/met them 2 or 3 times prior. (Interestingly, i never brought anyone from AW back, even the regulars i saw 20+ times)

Offline PumpDump

during my 5 ish years of using Seeking, i have brought about 15 Seeking ladies back to my place and a couple of massage ladies (from massage shops) too and not had ANY problems whatsoever.

But i do see very different ladies to you and never as a PPM or as a first time meet - always having seen/met them 2 or 3 times prior. (Interestingly, i never brought anyone from AW back, even the regulars i saw 20+ times)

I'd be more worried about bringing "seeking ladies" home. They are harder for us to track, report on, flag as troublemakers. And as semi-professionals I would feel they are more likely to cry wolf (rape).

Offline FidoDido69

So having been a loser member on seeking.com after having read about it on UKP, I periodically log in for an ego boost to see who has added me to their favourites .

On this occasion I see this that had favourited me “EXCITED GIRL” and  with the recent introduction to Yandex I decided to put her images through it .

First time from Seeking I got some positive hits… the images belonging to “Ash Kash” with a recent leak of her giving some dude a BJ! I thought perhaps this girl is genuinely on Seeking …

Found her Insta - added her. She accepted my request and follows back. But no replies to my messages on insta . The following day I get a request from her other account as it seemed and she starts to chat.  We discuss and says she is in the US. I through big and say I’ll sponsor her trip to London as I want to hook up. She is game and says if you can do that you don’t need to give me more …

Then asks to move to Telegram .. and becomes pushy .. that flight is $753 and I think I need $1000 spending money too. I test - already feeling this is too pushy for someone who claim to be a celeb’ I said I’ll buy the ticket and hand you the $1000 when you land!

Gets upset I don’t trust her - and then tells me to fuck off!

Clearly a con pretending to be her and getting guy to send cash in advance … so be warned !

Seeking profile may or maynot be real .. the first Insta for sure is real but the other no’ my guess is that someone is seeing who is following and reaching out to them all ..

Seeking: ExcitedGirl
Pictures of: Ash Kash (External Link/Members Only)
telegram: @Ash_kaash0

Image of fake Insta account :

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Reallytired86

So having been a loser member on seeking.com after having read about it on UKP, I periodically log in for an ego boost to see who has added me to their favourites .

On this occasion I see this that had favourited me “EXCITED GIRL” and  with the recent introduction to Yandex I decided to put her images through it .

First time from Seeking I got some positive hits… the images belonging to “Ash Kash” with a recent leak of her giving some dude a BJ! I thought perhaps this girl is genuinely on Seeking …

Found her Insta - added her. She accepted my request and follows back. But no replies to my messages on insta . The following day I get a request from her other account as it seemed and she starts to chat.  We discuss and says she is in the US. I through big and say I’ll sponsor her trip to London as I want to hook up. She is game and says if you can do that you don’t need to give me more …

Then asks to move to Telegram .. and becomes pushy .. that flight is $753 and I think I need $1000 spending money too. I test - already feeling this is too pushy for someone who claim to be a celeb’ I said I’ll buy the ticket and hand you the $1000 when you land!

Gets upset I don’t trust her - and then tells me to fuck off!

Clearly a con pretending to be her and getting guy to send cash in advance … so be warned !

Seeking profile may or maynot be real .. the first Insta for sure is real but the other no’ my guess is that someone is seeing who is following and reaching out to them all ..

Seeking: ExcitedGirl
Pictures of: Ash Kash (External Link/Members Only)
telegram: @Ash_kaash0

Image of fake Insta account :

Hidden Image/Members Only

Mate it’s definitely fake, Ash Kash is not on seeking 😂

Offline FidoDido69

Mate it’s definitely fake, Ash Kash is not on seeking 😂

For a moment I was like is this for real! I didn’t know who she was till I did the reverse image search ! Hahah but I am sure there are some naïve people like me who feel otherwise and get mugged …. 

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
I'm seeing 2 of my SB's and I'd rate both of them 9/10 and first one was £200 from the beginning and 2nd one I have managed to get down from £350 to £150 and just last week I increased to £200 so it's all depends on if they like you or your company.

It’s time we saw a Review from you.

Offline che_666999

My first foray into the Seeking world.
Went and saw this lady £250 4hrs

Chloelondon
External Link/Members Only

Arranging was quick and efficient, she mentioned she has even done same day booking.
Lady: she would be 40+, definitely not 32 as stated, main photo on our profile is misleading. All the others photos don’t show clear photo, or are heavily done up.
Profile suggests 8-9/10 but closer to 6/10 in reality.

On the positives, body is decent, especially if (as suspected) she is 40+.
Can carry a conversion but maybe talks a little too much, she spent the 1st hour chatting, it was mainly a monologue. Towards the end it seemed like a more natural discussion.

Decent BJ technique, sloppy. Does like to keep control.
I am a very greedy lover, and she wasn’t quite doing it for me so mainly stuck to BJ’s.

Overall experience:
My first from seeking, so not sure if I want to taint this whole new avenue but once you add all the associated costs and actual play time, probably better off with a WG. I’ll give this game one more go before return to my normal routes.

Online Ron89

My first foray into the Seeking world.
Went and saw this lady £250 4hrs

Chloelondon

Arranging was quick and efficient, she mentioned she has even done same day booking.
Lady: she would be 40+, definitely not 32 as stated, main photo on our profile is misleading. All the others photos don’t show clear photo, or are heavily done up.
Profile suggests 8-9/10 but closer to 6/10 in reality.

On the positives, body is decent, especially if (as suspected) she is 40+.
Can carry a conversion but maybe talks a little too much, she spent the 1st hour chatting, it was mainly a monologue. Towards the end it seemed like a more natural discussion.

Decent BJ technique, sloppy. Does like to keep control.
I am a very greedy lover, and she wasn’t quite doing it for me so mainly stuck to BJ’s.

Overall experience:
My first from seeking, so not sure if I want to taint this whole new avenue but once you add all the associated costs and actual play time, probably better off with a WG. I’ll give this game one more go before return to my normal routes.
You can get some great value for money off seeking. I tend to focus on 25 and under GND types and always get 4+ hours for 200-250. Sometimes 8s and 9s which would cost ludicrous sums in the WG space. I always keep seeking as an option as when you find a gem nothing beats it. Don’t make premature conclusions of one meh experience
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 05:27:30 pm by Ron89 »

Offline che_666999

You can get some great value for money off seeking. I tend to focus on 25 and under GND types and always get 4+ hours for 200-250. Sometimes 8s and 9s which would cost ludicrous sums in the WG space. I always keep seeking as an option as when you find a gem nothing beats it. Don’t make premature conclusions of one meh experience

How long do you usually spend chit-chatting before you get to the action?
I am not expecting non-stop 4 hours of sex but thought that would be the main focus with intermittent pillow talk to recover and relax. I basically got someone life story with the sex being secondary.

Did I just pick a wrong-un?

Online Ron89

How long do you usually spend chit-chatting before you get to the action?
I am not expecting non-stop 4 hours of sex but thought that would be the main focus with intermittent pillow talk to recover and relax. I basically got someone life story with the sex being secondary.

Did I just pick a wrong-un?
I’m quite assertive so I usually make a light joke that I’m not paying them to chat and just pull them in for a kiss and undress them. If I sense dom vibes from the girl I usually won’t see her. I want to be in control of proceedings.

Offline che_666999

I’m quite assertive so I usually make a light joke that I’m not paying them to chat and just pull them in for a kiss and undress them. If I sense dom vibes from the girl I usually won’t see her. I want to be in control of proceedings.

Yeah, maybe that where I went wrong, under 25 definitely helps with that.
Do you have any recommendations to help restore some of my faith?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
any intel?

You’ve been here 3 years matey, any reason you’ve not contributed a review as yet please ?

Offline WKD123

Chloelondon
Overall experience:

Mate, sorry but you picked a WG off seeking.  Bit of research on here would have made it clear and didn't the "same day booking" raise a red flag? (I know bit late as you had already met).

If you get a genuine SB, even one who "knows the game" it can be such a different experience, it's definitely worth it. Be careful though not to treat seeking girls like you would a whore otherwise that's what you will get. The more punters do this, the more seeking style arrangements will go downhill.

Any mention of £  and hours should make you Next them and move on.  It can be a lot of hard work, so if you just want to get your rocks off, stick to AW.

That's my 2p worth!

Offline che_666999

Mate, sorry but you picked a WG off seeking.  Bit of research on here would have made it clear and didn't the "same day booking" raise a red flag? (I know bit late as you had already met).

If you get a genuine SB, even one who "knows the game" it can be such a different experience, it's definitely worth it. Be careful though not to treat seeking girls like you would a whore otherwise that's what you will get. The more punters do this, the more seeking style arrangements will go downhill.

Any mention of £  and hours should make you Next them and move on.  It can be a lot of hard work, so if you just want to get your rocks off, stick to AW.

That's my 2p worth!

Some intel on here suggested she was good. Don’t think she was a WG but definitely not a civvy type experience some suggested.

The approach to SA differs on this forum, some are like you and look to build a connection be getting onto the details, other seem to like the direct approach. I tried both, like you said, it’s a lot of work. Not sure the effort is worth it for me, each to their own.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 01:13:42 pm by che_666999 »

Offline Yung

That's my 2p worth!

A working girl for 4 hours and £250 is decent.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

That's my 2p worth!

:D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 04:51:39 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Online HistoryRepeats

Can confirm that Lara - External Link/Members Only

is much prettier in real life, has a really nice figure, is genuine & great to chat to. She doesn’t muck about , my cock was in her mouth within 15mins of meeting. Is submissive. A very fun way to spend an afternoon. £300

Can confirm this too, she is excellent - spent a really fun afternoon with her and was up for most things except anal!

Online stampjones

External Link/Members Only SugartitsC

Same deposit scammer as Clarky above

Online Ron89

Doesn’t take rejection well and has apparently sent a hitter on me  :lol:

Offline WKD123

Chlo

Sorry, long time lurker on SA as I have everything I need at the moment, but this one.... Jeez. 8 months pregnant and wants to find an open minded "partner" - for what?

Any one want to own up to meeting her last year?!?!  :D