Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamondintheruff  (Read 1018 times)

23 review(s) for Diamondintheruff xx (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ramrod

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour in-call £130
Service - gfe

Comms- quick response done over a brief period from my initial inquiry including the attire required  through aw 10/10

The location- In call in Westbridgford nice area secluded and tidy with shower available if required before and after. It is advisable to thoroughly trawl through loads of estate agents websites to locate the location as not clearly identifiable on Google map. 

DRF looks alot sexier than all her pics in AW lovely figure hour glass figure her creamy tits  and nice rounded bum are all hers and what a pair they are.

I booked this young lady by always seeing positive FB on here. All the posts seemed genuine and enticing so I emailed and got her reply straight away but my timing collided with her personal commitments  but straight away had an alternative timing with goodwill gesture of discount
after a few emails back and forth placed a booking through AW. Got a prompt reply back with the location.

Got to location and was greeted by DRFl, first impressions do count i couldnt believe how hot she looked in black body fishnet which I had requested once again a lot more sexier than her pictures. Paper work out the way we discussed what I wanted to happen in the hour, she was more than happy to oblige.

Started with nice OWO whilst still stood there trying to remove my clothes  but OWO was enough for me to ask her if I can at lest sit on the bed, her blow job is probably the best i've had she takes it all the way with proper gagging gurgling noises with loads of wet spiting and dirty talk, We got around to a prolonged 69 when she came and locked my head with her legs.
After several cumings and juddering from her she suggested to bring the jacket asked me what position i wanted, told her spooning which was eagerly agreed with a cheeky smile  so several minutes later of spooning and semi domination I knew i wouldnt last much longer the way she was riding me and all the the noise she which I loved after a few more minutes with her riding like I exploded in her but she carried after I while she removed the rubber and kept on with a nice OWO

Asked me if I can recover quickly or we take a breather I agreed for later and chatted for a while about AW/UK punting scenes.

Then round two told it might be a hit and miss for a second round so she starts on a blow job she was there for a good ten minutes sucking away she gets up and ask if i wanted her to carry on with the bj or up the bum fun, put another jacket on and we were away.
Went for a doggy & several minutes later we anal was suggested pounded away for several minutes i guessed she enjoyed it as she went all tight after that I couldnt cum for a second time due to liquid lunch I had before visiting her.

I would say she tried very hard to make cum anally or facially but it was not successful she seemed a bit concerned about my lack of second cumming but told her not worry about it maybe we can make it up next time.

I recommend her without a doubt and am looking forward for a next meet maybe with 2 girl service as per her ad.