Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella Cumslut from Enfield  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Trailblazer2097

Hi all,

I'm new to this site, but have been punting for a couple of years now. I wanted to know if anyone has visited Isabella Cumslut from Enfield?  Her pics are great on AW and she has a couple of reviews, but I'm still not too sure whether to take the plunge.

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline iPad3

Hi all,

I'm new to this site, but have been punting for a couple of years now. I wanted to know if anyone has visited Isabella Cumslut from Enfield?  Her pics are great on AW and she has a couple of reviews, but I'm still not too sure whether to take the plunge.

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Hi Isabella, not the best 1st post, your pricing yourself out of the market at £130 an hour, and touting on here is not going to get you any more business!!

Standby for a bit of criticism!!!!!

Offline backofthenet

also, school must have been a nightmare for you with a surname like that. Was it?

vt

also, school must have been a nightmare for you with a surname like that. Was it?

Imagine register in the morning...

Teacher:"Atkins?"
Atkins: "Present!"
Teacher:"Braithwaite?"
Braithwaite:"Yes Sir!"
Teacher: "Carter?"
Carter:"Present!"
Teacher:"Cumslut?"
Noise from under desk: "Hmpph-shmpph!"
Teacher: "Yes Cumslut...carry on as you were!"

Apparently, she "passed her 'O' & 'A' levels with distinctions", so no doubt she fucked & sucked her way through the entire faculty...even the French mistress gave her top marks for her oral!!  :D