Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Sweet Jessy xxx borderline positive  (Read 445 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7652298) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline shagmore

xxx Sweet Jessy xxx
External Link/Members Only
1 hr £ 130
Location Derby well know place for WG's
Parking on road, metered but very cheap

Contacted in morning as had the horn and fancied a good fuck, had seen her profile for some time and as she was available gave a quick txt just before 9am. By 10.05 was in and at it
Comms very good, her English is excellent.

Think she is a bit older than the stated 31 but arnt they all, also the photos show her a few pounds lighter, but she had a great body, nice tits, and firm thighs - she wasn't fat by any means

Gave a neutral as paid for the hour be was out by 10.50am

Very pleasant lass, good kissing. Said that oral was with as she was on antibiotics for a tooth issue. (Again another slight -ve)
She was very good at OW
Plenty of touching and feeling
Went down on her, and I think the is why things ended earlier than the 1hr, within a few mins had her coming, and kept it up for at least 15mins, poor lass was shattered, but had a very radiant smile.
Fucked in CG, mish and Doggy. Kept saying it was time for me to cum, said had over 20 mins left, but she said more like 10 (hence why not a +ve)
She got nice and wet
Pussy tasted great, plenty of enthusiasm.
Finished off by walking whilst fondling her tits, kissing and her cradling my balls
Cleaned up and out
All in all did what I wanted, she was a very nice lady, would I go back - not sure, there are others who dont kick you out the door.
Would I recommend, yes, she was a delight to have squirming on my face and cock