Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts thai kara69 Peterborough  (Read 1132 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7352250) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline mandy18

External Link/Members Only

I tried contacting Kara for a couple of days with no reply, Then saw avaiable today box was on, not sure whether it was on the previous times.  She sent a text reply straight away with venue, prices and extras, £150 for the hour and £20 for rimming  (both ways)
 Block of flats in City Centre, Public car park opposite.

Kara sent me a text 10 mins, before scheduled time asking if I am here yet, sent flat number straight away.

Usual hide behind the door scenario, to be greeted with, in my opinion a stunning lady (profile pics true to life), dressed in a sexy dress and undies straight in for Dfk,  ( DFK all through the session), all very clean and smooth and feminine mannerisms.

Had a bit of a chat, her English is quite adequate,got the money sorted then Kara started to undress me, while kssing all the time, and I the undressed her, well proportioned bolts ons, not hard at all, small responsive nipples, 6 inch slim (ish) cock, which was rock hard all the time.

Started off with wanking each other, and then Owo from Kara, nice technique, but not too deep, then she asked me to get on all 4s for some rimming (bit of wet wiping  first) spent about 5 mins on the rimming. I then thought id better repay the compliment, deep throated her lovely cock then had my tounge up her arse for 5 mins. I then though she asked me if I wanted a condom, so I said yes, and she then put the condom on her cock, I have had a few girls try to fuck me , but not with much success, usally can just get the tip in in before getting too painfull, but she used plenty of lube and took it gently, and soon she was balls deep in me, I soon got used to this and then she gave me a good fucking and wanking my cock at the same time, I found this to be quite exquisite, I was very close to cumming, so I asked if I could fuck her, and she said ok, I started off in missionary, then she asked for doggy, I can never come with a condom on so I asked her to wank me to finish, not sure if she does CIM, didnt ask.

Spent a bit of time having a chat, kisses and cuddles, not rushed in any way.

I have seen plenty of Ladyboys in Thailand, Kara is up with the best Thailand has to offer, I would probably be knocking on her door tomorrow for a repeat session, but she is off to Manchester tomorrow, hopefully  she will be back in April.

Offline mandy18

Saw Kara again for a follow up, pretty much the same routine as before, but probably a lot more passion, probably due to no first time awkwardness.  Finished with about 5 minutes to go, and then was asked if I wanted a massage, which was pretty firm, but not the torture Thai massage can be, this was at no extra cost, I was with her for 90mins, in an hour booking