Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla LeBlanc  (Read 770 times)

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

Any info on this one,I seem to recall a review.

Don't worry it's OW despite her VS advert so not for me.

Offline ptt67

Don't worry it's OW despite her VS advert so not for me.

I contacted her about a month ago when she was visiting MK. Through our message exchange I eventually established that she only gives OW. She also kept declining to confirm that she is happy with kissing. I decided to pass...I wasn’t too impressed by her coms style either tbf....shame as she’s a great looking girl!

.shame as she’s a great looking girl!

She is,it would have been the same as External Link/Members Only who I reviewed though I reckon.A great looking girl with shit service at a premium price.

Offline ptt67

She is,it would have been the same as External Link/Members Only who I reviewed though I reckon.A great looking girl with shit service at a premium price.

Yeah, my spidy sense was telling me that service was likely going to be pretty shite....

I’m currently considering this girl External Link/Members Only  but again, usual TOFTT risks attached...at least in her case she has confirmed owo and kissing ‘as long as clean’

Seems we have the same taste in TSs as I'm also considering her,just a bit of a trek for a TOFTT for me.

Offline TMC1234

Will write a full review later but it's definitely going to be a negative one.

Offline Aj6658

is this for External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen her but she's in Bristol

Offline Shagswell2001

@TMC 1234, She has just shown up in Kent. Would love to hear your opinion of her service.