Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara Leticia - Glasgow  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Rgy881

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a good few months ago now
Comms : messaged her on WhatsApp and was very straight forward to arrange a meet. Agreed a time for a few hours later, gave me postcode and flat straight away.

Location : was a nice clean flat right in the heart of Glasgow city centre, about 5minutes from central station.

£100 for 30mins.

Meet : arrived at flat and was buzzed in straight away, Barbara was waiting to answer door 
Looked incredible, dressed in tight leather skirt, body was something else.
Money out the way, pulled me close and started DFK then asked me to lie face down and started rimming me, after a bit I turned over and we were in the 69 position sucking each other, she then wanted to fuck me, she was to big for me, only managed a few minutes with her fucking me, I then asked if I could fuck her and she was happy with that, fucked her in a few positions, doggy and missionary, then asked if she could give me owo to finish and she was very happy to do it, sucking skills are amazing, eventually came in her mouth and she swallowed it all, more DFK after I came then I was out of there after about 35/40minutes, no clock watching or anything, was very friendly.

Was a really good punt, Will definitely return when she’s back in Glasgow.
Highly recommend