Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Cartier (TS) - Cambridge  (Read 2585 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6102039) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wordy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw Cartier last week on my second attempt.  On the first attempt, the initial Comms were good and we arranged to meet later that evening.  About 2 hours before the meet, she texted me asking to delay for 20 mins due to car trouble.  Given the amount of warning she gave me, I wasn't too bothered, however she then texted me again a bit later asking to delay for another hour.  I said I couldn't make it and cancelled the meet

I tried again the next day, and this time the meet went ahead.  I could only do 30 mins that day, instead of the hour I initially wanted on the previous day, but was keen to get a meet in before she disappeared from Cambridge, as she looked so sexy in her pics.

Meet was in a modern apartment near the station.  She texted me a few minutes before with the flat number, and told me to be quiet once I'd entered the flat.

I was greeted with the usual hiding behind the door trick, and when the door closed I was greeted by an extremely sexy lady boy.  Just as sexy as her profile pics.  She led me into the room, again gestering to be quiet.  There must have been other people staying there, but didn't hear anyone else the whole time I was there.

Once we were in the room and the paperwork was out of the way, she gave me a big hug and started thrusting her groin into my leg in quite a weird way, whilst saying how sorry she was for the previous day.  I tried to go in for a kiss, but it quickly became apparent that there was no kissing on the lips allowed.  This was a bit disappointing as her AW profile says she does French kissing.

We soon moved onto the bed and removed our clothes.  She has a nice cock, not the 7 inches mentioned on her birch place page, probably more about 5 or 6.  This didn't bother me too much, but it's worth mentioning in case anyone is going to see her based on her supposed 7 inch cock.  What did annoy me though, was that I wasn't allowed to suck her OWO.  That would cost extra, couldnt quite understand how much extra, but I had no extra cash on me anyway, so I had to suck her rubber covered cock instead.   :thumbsdown:

Things moved on and she gave me a good fucking, me on my back, legs in the air.  Despite her not massive size, she felt great inside me, and although there was still no kissing, there was lots of eye contact, and boy are her eyes sexy as fuck.

I eventually ended up fucking her doggy and cumming in the bag.

I was erring between neutral and positive for this review.  The lack of kissing and OWO were nudging into neutral, but she is gorgeous, and we had a great 30 mins together despite those downsides.  I think I would see her again (and take some extra cash next time), so it's a positive in the end.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 10:53:53 pm by wordy »

Offline cheekymonkey

Glad you had a good punt with Cartier. I sadly didn't have time to see her this time. Saw her last year, & she gave a great service, including dfk & owo, so maybe she was having an off day, or possibly, sadly, cashing in on charging for extras? Shame.