Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy TS thai jasmine - Brentwood - Waste of time and money  (Read 3055 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6769901) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline randyandy1174

WHEN: Feb 2023.

BOOKING & COMS: Easy to book and sent a list of prices and extras. £80, 30 minutes cum twice.

THE MEETING: Arrived early and let her know, number given of flat and set off. Flat was nice and clean. First impressions were okay, about 5'4 slim but broad shoulders. Told me to take off all clothes from the off, no helping me. Layed on bed and had a terrible massage, just moving her hand up and down my back. Turned over and her cock had grown to a fairly girthy size. She put a condom on me and gave me oral, not bad, couldn't really do much else as she make any interactions difficult. After about 10 mins I came in the condom. This is where it really goes down hill. The second that happened she said thank you, got up put her clothes back on and no more action happened. I did ask for cum twice but it was clear once I came that was it.

The booking lasted about 15 - 20 minutes and I was out the door. No chat, no fun very abrupt.

I'd avoid if you want any sense of fun or interaction at all.

Maybe I'll try another TS but this has really been a bad first experience.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Online Snagbadjer

Bloody hell, what a rip-off, mate. How accurate are those pics? Sounds you'd have been better off with a 15 minute punt at £70. But then maybe she'd have had you out the door after five minutes, given her problems with counting.

Offline randyandy1174

Yeah a massive let down, very rushed, with zero passion.

Pics are fairly misleading, was broader than I expected.

Worst punt so far.