Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Late closing massage/HE places - East London/Essex  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Prince_s

Anyone know of any places open til 1am or 2am
Or a WG who works til similar times
Ideally around east london/essex

Offline Duron

This may have been a request for yesterday, but I find Libby's Sauna in Stratford open all night. And there are others in the area if you search 'massage' on Google.

Offline Boss_Grinz

This may have been a request for yesterday, but I find Libby's Sauna in Stratford open all night. And there are others in the area if you search 'massage' on Google.

Never ventured to Libbys any good

Offline sparkus

Never ventured to Libbys any good

A few years back I paid my tenner for entry, saw the line up and chose the sole English speaker (curvy South African with specs in a basque, slightly more mature than the glum EEs in undies who formed the rest the line up) and went in the room with her.  As I recall what she wanted was absurd so I put it down to experience and left a tenner lighter.  She said that was the going rate and if I ever came back I'd not get it for less.  I don't recall the figure but it was something like £80 for a 15 minute 'massage' and fuck (most East London saunas back then were £10 + 40 for that, with much younger girls too).

Offline Duron

Yes. My experience too. But when I get the horn in the middle of the night it's just a 15-minute drive away. Unfortunately, now there is ULEZ!

Offline Boss_Grinz

A few years back I paid my tenner for entry, saw the line up and chose the sole English speaker (curvy South African with specs in a basque, slightly more mature than the glum EEs in undies who formed the rest the line up) and went in the room with her.  As I recall what she wanted was absurd so I put it down to experience and left a tenner lighter.  She said that was the going rate and if I ever came back I'd not get it for less.  I don't recall the figure but it was something like £80 for a 15 minute 'massage' and fuck (most East London saunas back then were £10 + 40 for that, with much younger girls too).

I know over the years this place has changed dramatically with the entrance fee being a tennor and then being over priced for a 15 minute service horn or not I would rather hand shake myself and be on my way home.

Thanks for the update I guess EU girls have taken over this place and no way am I trying out such a place unless the pocket is over flushing