Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penny NG4  (Read 1652 times)

Offline ir34

Of the many punts no doubt some might make people disappointed. Rarely one that makes people angry. This was one of them. External Link/Members Only

Long story short, I texted her and got a barrage of replies which are all the same. Red flag number one, always kids listen to your guts. Nevertheless I persisted. Asked her if she allows filming. She said yes. Gave me a price I agreed. Half hour PSE with filming 90. Okay. Got her address and went in. Nice house but text not matching. I said I'm outside and she said coming but I couldn't hear any thing. Red flag 2. When I enter she was clueless and asked what I want and why PSE is. I replied. She said on my sister often texts. Then I said so half hour this and that and filming and she said I don't allow any. I said I have texts. Bizarre apology ensued. She repeated the same thing seven times and I counted. I said I'd call a taxi and walk. She said if I want to be downstairs. Went down called taxi and was waiting when she asked if I wanted to wait outaide. I said no of course not. She said you can't refuse if I ask you to leave I said no but you invited me and I have got the fucking texts!!! Anyway my taxi was there so I left. Now that I think she's not mentally stable and it would have been a shit punt. Wasted lunch hour. Avoid like fucking Covid.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
I’ve seen her ad before I recognise the photos and I’m pretty sure it want a good review then with matey, sorry to hear sounds like a few I’ve had recently.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
cheers ir34

07783 245489
+447783245489

Could someone please upload photos from the VS advert. Cheers.

Offline Ipunter

External Link/Members Only

She’s back, I nearly made a booking with her. I asked her a couple questions but all she replied was “yes” so I’ll probably skip her.

Offline Ipunter

Sorry to revive an old topic, but this number mentioned her is back on AdultSeek.

External Link/Members Only (07783245489)

Online scutty brown

Sorry to revive an old topic, but this number mentioned her is back on AdultSeek.

External Link/Members Only (07783245489)

photos from that link