Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_thai_girl - anyone seen / review  (Read 817 times)

Offline johnsmith200777

Hi All,

Has anyone seen Naughty_thai_girl please?

Profile link: External Link/Members Only

Could not find anything on this forum.

£90 for 1hr seems good value for money, so was wondering if any of you seen this girl please?

Thank you
Banned reason: SPs mouthpiece demanding review removal.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jeffers77

Put 5566031 (the code at the end of the url) in the search box, thats how you look for reviews/posts.

Offline SamOmar

Hi All,

Has anyone seen Naughty_thai_girl please?

Profile link: External Link/Members Only

Could not find anything on this forum.

£90 for 1hr seems good value for money, so was wondering if any of you seen this girl please?

Thank you

I'm not being funny but fat stomach, saggy boobs, limited service, face blurred, not much info on her profile I would not touch it with a bargepole but if you think £90/1 hour is good value go ahead and TOFTT
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline johnsmith200777

Put 5566031 (the code at the end of the url) in the search box, thats how you look for reviews/posts.

Nothing came up hence the post

Offline SamOmar

Nothing came up hence the post

All you have done in nearly 5 months is ask people if they've seen particular girls and asking for intel without actually following up and taking a punt. That's really annoying!
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline lillythesavage

All you have done in nearly 5 months is ask people if they've seen particular girls and asking for intel without actually following up and taking a punt. That's really annoying!

Was just about to give all the info, but reading that it is pointless if he is an address collector :lol:

Offline johnsmith200777

Was just about to give all the info, but reading that it is pointless if he is an address collector :lol:

Oh come on please. Please advise / gimme intel?

I have visited a few ladies but just not got round to writing reviews.

I thought this forum was to share feedback.

Offline johnsmith200777

I'm new to this and just trying to be extra careful for safety.

Online Jonestown

so go ahead and share

Offline Stevelondon

Well she has been on AW for 18 months or so without any ratings.
There is very little on that profile to attract me so I am guessing its the £90 an hour that is attracting the OP.

But your right about wanting feedback and feeling the need to be safe.

I suspect she is a Ninja (don't ask....just a hunch) and will attack you as soon as you enter her lair. Beat the crap out of you and steal your watch, phone and wallet (Take not newbies....what not to take into a punt).
She will then wank you off into a condom even though your out for the count so you can't say she did'nt give you what you asked for.
Your word against hers.

These are just my thoughts mind you.
Other more wiser heads may disagree.

Offline Jeffers77

I'm new to this and just trying to be extra careful for safety.

So you haven't seen anyone after 5 months of asking questions?

Offline lillythesavage

Oh come on please. Please advise / gimme intel?

I have visited a few ladies but just not got round to writing reviews.

So you understand what the forum is about but cannot be arsed to share info on women you have met? You got time to post questions and wait for replies but not type out a review?
You have info, share it, you might get all the help you want then.

Offline johnsmith200777

Fine. I will reply back to my previous post and give my feedback on the ladies I visited.

Offline Jeffers77

Fine. I will reply back to my previous post and give my feedback on the ladies I visited.

Just post a review man - thats all you need to do.

Online magnetico

External Link/Members Only

Read this, it's what this forum is about

Offline petermisc

I'm not being funny but fat stomach, saggy boobs, limited service, face blurred, not much info on her profile I would not touch it with a bargepole but if you think £90/1 hour is good value go ahead and TOFTT
Agreed.  A quick search of the phone number brings up her VS profile, and one look at the video was enough to put me off.  Asians usually look much younger than they really are, so god knows how old she must be.
External Link/Members Only

Offline johnsmith200777

Lilly I have now contributed to this website (i get more help on moneysavingexpert). do you recommend this girl, i want to find my first positive asian? is she good? i like the rough old bird look.

Offline stayer

Do you care about her age? She claims to be 41 but a claim will always be a minimum for any WG. I reckon she's a lot older which may explain why she looks rough.

Offline johnsmith200777

Do you care about her age? She claims to be 41 but a claim will always be a minimum for any WG. I reckon she's a lot older which may explain why she looks rough.

Not fussed about age. As long as service is good.

Offline Jeffers77

Lilly I have now contributed to this website (i get more help on moneysavingexpert). do you recommend this girl, i want to find my first positive asian? is she good? i like the rough old bird look.

Nice, good stuff.

I'm really not sure she is a good best for a "first" positive Asian.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=307483.0

Offline lillythesavage

You must be desperate lol, if it got you to review, answered your Pm with details, the posted thread tells you anything else, pay a bit more and research, there is far better out there, I am restricted on location and time in London you are obviously not from your reviews.

Offline lillythesavage

Claimed to be 26 or 29 on the Viva ad I found on her on, 41 is probably correct.