Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW profiles for Phoenix Club ladies  (Read 25042 times)

Offline Tomtom69

between barons court and west kensington

Offline Tomtom69

I can definitely recommend a visit if External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only are working.

Girls are very attractive IMO, more tattooed than their photos, which I like, but maybe nor for all.

Photos seem to be more representative there days which is good.

That's not to mention, Luiza + Kasia :-)

Tom

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

I can definitely recommend a visit if External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only are working.

Girls are very attractive IMO, more tattooed than their photos, which I like, but maybe nor for all.

Photos seem to be more representative there days which is good.

That's not to mention, Luiza + Kasia :-)

Tom

not representative if not showing their tattoos :-)

Did you go recently, what was it like ?

Offline Tomtom69

I have been a few times over the last month.

I went yesterday when it was Aida's first day.

It was hot.

Offline Hometown

I’m pretty sure this divine offering is an ex party girl but can’t remember her TPC name:

External Link/Members Only

Offline jakkee

Has anyone been to a party where either Luana External Link/Members Only or Ashley External Link/Members Only were working? I've searched the threads but seen no detail of them on here.

Offline Tomtom69

Luanna is new this week.

Ashley is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Nice posh British girl. Photos are pretty representative plus a smidge of time and photoshop.

Offline bushman

Luanna is new this week.

Ashley is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Nice posh British girl. Photos are pretty representative plus a smidge of time and photoshop.
I've never seen a posh girl with tattoos.  :hi:

Offline Tomtom69

Good girl gone bad  :)

She sounds like she went to a posh school.

Offline HarleyD

« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 10:31:42 am by HarleyD »

Offline JonnyJ

Anyone got the AW profile and verification photo for Valentina / Mel of Phoenix days. She was Gabriella as well at Passionate Encounters.

Offline JonnyJ

Early Pic of Valentina from back in 2012 to refresh the memory. Ignore the nationalities of Dutch and Eastern European, she was and is 100% Brazilian.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 02:14:27 pm by JonnyJ »

Offline notcalledchris

I partied with Kasia, Luanna and Camilla earlier this week.  I'll do a full review when I get a chance, but summary is:

Kasia is hot as fuck. Great body and a fantastic tight cunt.  Fuck really well.

Luanna is good looking.  Brazillian, very slim, nice small tits and great legs and arse.  A bit too reserved on the bed for my liking, but certainly pumpable.

Camilla is a larger Spanish lady.  Big tits, a bit of a tum and a fat arse but very pretty face and friendly and a fun friendly shag.

All in all a good party, but without Kasia would have been a bit lack luster.  With Kasia, it was a good party, with the slight downside that the fact that Kasia was clearly the favourite of all the blokes made the party slightly "unbalanced".

The new venue (Baron's Court) is not great.  One of the bedrooms to too small to get round the bed if it is in use. 

Chris.

Offline Lovetoparty

Thanks for this list I always see pictures on Twitter but can hardly ever find there AW profiles

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I partied with Kasia, Luanna and Camilla earlier this week.  I'll do a full review when I get a chance, but summary is:

Kasia is hot as fuck. Great body and a fantastic tight cunt.  Fuck really well.

Luanna is good looking.  Brazillian, very slim, nice small tits and great legs and arse.  A bit too reserved on the bed for my liking, but certainly pumpable.

Camilla is a larger Spanish lady.  Big tits, a bit of a tum and a fat arse but very pretty face and friendly and a fun friendly shag.

All in all a good party, but without Kasia would have been a bit lack luster.  With Kasia, it was a good party, with the slight downside that the fact that Kasia was clearly the favourite of all the blokes made the party slightly "unbalanced".

The new venue (Baron's Court) is not great.  One of the bedrooms to too small to get round the bed if it is in use. 

Chris.

Yeah had my first taste of TPC recently and can confirm Kasia is very attractive with a very tight pussy. Luiza is also an absolute star, very attractive and with a fantastic personality. Any party where they are both on is worth going to. 

Offline Tomtom69

Looks like Monica Bollocksy is back.

Her old AW account https://www.adultwork.com/3322071 has been taken over but I have put it here so you can see her old reviews.

She was very enthusiastic when I met her at her last stint at TPC.

8 review(s) found for Monica Bollocksy 69 linked to in above post (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Looks like Monica Bollocksy is back.

Her old AW account External Link/Members Only has been taken over but I have put it here so you can see her old reviews.

She was very enthusiastic when I met her at her last stint at TPC.

Are you sure it's the same Monica? I do hope so as I agree she is one of the most enthusiastic fucks imaginable, a complete cock hungery slut

If it is Monica she's had a boob job as those tits are not the tits of the Monica I've met many times. The old Monica had small saggy tea bag tits. I liked them and it would be a shame if they have now been pumped up. Having a boob job could explain why she's been off the scene for so long. I just hope she got a good surgeon and they aren't hard and look like tennis balls slipped under the skin 
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Just checked one of her old profiles and the butt tattoo is the same one so it is Monica Bollocksy which is great news. I can't make next week but will keep a look out to see when she is on the rota on following weeks
Here's a photo showing the old tits

Offline davidgood

Just checked one of her old profiles and the butt tattoo is the same one so it is Monica Bollocksy which is great news. I can't make next week but will keep a look out to see when she is on the rota on following weeks
Here's a photo showing the old tits

The Phoenix photos show a lizard tattoo on the left bum cheek, so it looks like Monica B is back in action.

But is she allowed to to do the things she used to do at other parties, in particular anal and DP? Or is anal still banned by M?

Regards,

davidgood

Offline foobarbaz

Are you sure it's the same Monica? I do hope so as I agree she is one of the most enthusiastic fucks imaginable, a complete cock hungery slut

If it is Monica she's had a boob job as those tits are not the tits of the Monica I've met many times. The old Monica had small saggy tea bag tits. I liked them and it would be a shame if they have now been pumped up. Having a boob job could explain why she's been off the scene for so long. I just hope she got a good surgeon and they aren't hard and look like tennis balls slipped under the skin

I'd gladly see her, even more so now that she had a boo job to be honest.

Offline foobarbaz

Speaking of which, does she have an AW profile? Or does she perform only at the Phoenix Club?

Offline dapz7614

Does anyone have any info or profile for sienna? Has anyone partied with her? External Link/Members Only

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Does anyone have any info or profile for sienna? Has anyone partied with her? External Link/Members Only

I partied with her last week. I liked her and thought she was a good addition to the Phoenix line up. She’s An attractive girl with a pouty Instagram look.who travels down from Leeds for the parties. Not sure if its from sunbed use or spray tanning but she has a lovely all over deep tan. Though she’s in her mid 20’s her breasts are small and look like those of a 15 year old who still was developing. Both nipples were pierced. She could do with losing 10 or more lbs and go down a couple of dress sizes but she carries the weight well .She gave a good OWO and was an enthusiastic fuck. Hopefully I’ll be able to a review of the party in the next few days, the other girls were Hanna and Monica.   

Offline Bloodymary

I partied with her last week. I liked her and thought she was a good addition to the Phoenix line up. She’s An attractive girl with a pouty Instagram look.who travels down from Leeds for the parties. Not sure if its from sunbed use or spray tanning but she has a lovely all over deep tan. Though she’s in her mid 20’s her breasts are small and look like those of a 15 year old who still was developing. Both nipples were pierced. She could do with losing 10 or more lbs and go down a couple of dress sizes but she carries the weight well .She gave a good OWO and was an enthusiastic fuck. Hopefully I’ll be able to a review of the party in the next few days, the other girls were Hanna and Monica.

What’s Hanna like?

I’ve partied with Monica in the past and she’s a great fuck

Offline jono44

External Link/Members Only. She usually works elsewhere also. Have lost touch with such venues. Can anyone help?? Also keep eyes out for Luisa working elsewhere, she has disappeared from the gallery.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Real shame that Luiza has disappeared. She was, along with Kasia, one of the best girls at these parties. Hopefully she will be back but I fear she has finally gone to Brazil to have her breasts done which would be a huge shame.

I imagine she will return in one form or another though as she told me one of the reasons she divorced her husband was she loves sex parties and doesn't want to settle down.

Offline Bloodymary

I’d not realised Aida was a bare backer.   She seems to work from the Phoneix Party premises in the evenings and at weekends

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I’d not realised Aida was a bare backer.   She seems to work from the Phoneix Party premises in the evenings and at weekends

Wait what? I've fucked her twice and didn't know that. Care to share the evidence?

Offline Bloodymary

Scroll up this thread for her AW profile - it openly states she’s a bare backer for £300 extra

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

If you make a statement like that you should back it up with a link or other supporting reasons for saying it.

I must admit I wasn't aware that the Phoenix premises were used by girls in the evenings

Offline Bloodymary

If you make a statement like that you should back it up with a link or other supporting reasons for saying it.

I must admit I wasn't aware that the Phoenix premises were used by girls in the evenings

Her AW profile is in the thread above

I was shocked when I actually clicked on it today

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Well blimey he's not wrong, openly advertised on her AW. I'm sure she must have added that recently as I've seen her AW profile before and I did not see that.

Offline Bloodymary

Well blimey he's not wrong, openly advertised on her AW. I'm sure she must have added that recently as I've seen her AW profile before and I did not see that.

Yes wasn’t impressed when I spotted it today

It’s also obvious she’s working out of Emm’s premises if you look at the incall times

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Yes wasn’t impressed when I spotted it today

It’s also obvious she’s working out of Emm’s premises if you look at the incall times

Speaking as someone who's seen her twice now at Phoenix she's massively overpriced as an indie. Of course at this point I'm never going near her again. I also find it hilarious that she says she's had her Covid vaccines and 'booster' despite the fact that they do not stop you from contracting it or passing it on to anyone if you have it but is totally fine with barebacking clients for a hefty extra sum and it doesn't appear that a recent negative STD test is required just 'appreciated'.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 06:39:33 pm by MysteryManNo.7 »

Offline Bloodymary

Speaking as someone who's seen her twice now at Phoenix she's massively overpriced as an indie. Of course at this point I'm never going near her again. I also find it hilarious that she says she's had her Covid vaccines and 'booster' despite the fact that they do not stop you from contracting it or passing it on to anyone if you have it but is totally fine with barebacking clients for a hefty extra sum and it doesn't appear that a recent negative STD test is required just 'appreciated'.

Like you, I’ll be avoiding days Aida is working now

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Just thought, I even ate her out for a good long while during one of my visit to Phoenix.... :vomit:

Offline Bloodymary

Just thought, I even ate her out for a good long while during one of my visit to Phoenix.... :vomit:

Just have to hope that the number of guys wanting to pay £500 to fuck get bare back is pretty low!

Offline davidgood

I suspect that there will be some amendments to Aida's profile before too long.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Mightier Than

In line with other recent posts, I'll also be avoiding her.  BB was definitely not on her profile a couple of months ago

Offline Royd30

Really did like Aida’s service at TPC  it after reading above will also give it a miss when she’s on the rota

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I can't understand why any WG would offer bareback. No amount of money would convince me to put my health at risk like that even if I was on a huge amount of antivirals etc.

I accidentally came inside a WG once after the condom broke and neither of us realised until it was too late and it was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life waiting to find out if I'd caught anything/she was pregnant as she was not on birth control. Thankfully everything was clear but still that shook me.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Ex TPC lady now working at HOD

Lucille AKA Marianna at TPC is a hottie and I had a good time with her when I saw her at TPC a few months back. Apparently she left and returned to HOD as she makes far more money working at HOD compared with Phoenix. I would guess at TPC the girls get paid based on how many clients they have so 3 full parties means maximum pay.

At the party when I saw her she and Luiza were getting run ragged by all 6 blokes as the third girl was total crap and later left the roster/was sacked. I imagine that pushed her back to working at HOD where she not only makes more but doesn't have to constantly suck and fuck 2 blokes at once for 2 hours.

Offline emkay

Any updates on this for the new girls on the list?

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I would guess at TPC the girls get paid based on how many clients they have so 3 full parties means maximum pay.

I believe party girls get paid per party and it is the organiser who picks up any losses and makes the extra profit when there's a good turnout. TPC may be an exception but I doubt it as anything other than a flat fee would be complicated.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I believe party girls get paid per party and it is the organiser who picks up any losses and makes the extra profit when there's a good turnout. TPC may be an exception but I doubt it as anything other than a flat fee would be complicated.

I've been told that Marianna, AKA Lucille at HOD quit as she was only getting £400 at TPC. Not sure if that is what they're paid for all three parties or if they do get paid per bloke and the more men the more money.

If it's the former that's shit getting only £400 per day to have to get fucked by and suck up to 18 men for 6 hours.

From speaking with a HOD girl she told me on an average day she'd make north of £600 even after house fees and she would be shagging way less than 18 men per day.

The only time £400 per day would likely appeal to a woman at TPC would be I'd imagine if she's past her prime or not that attractive and makes way more working there than as an indie. When I go it's usually 2 girls that are very fit and one who's very lacklustre.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 11:39:01 am by MysteryManNo.7 »

Offline Malvolio

I wouldn't believe everything a WG tells you about what she earns - and if TPC isn't paying enough, then she has the option of going indie or working for another agency. 

Offline Tomtom69

Looks like Audrey is @super_vixxxen on twitter