Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature English massage - recommendations  (Read 3223 times)

Offline RAJEC

Reading some of the massage thread reviews, my interest in a busty English massage has been piqued.

Any recommendations in and around the London area please?

Ideally looking for fbsm naked/naturist etc

:hi: Tia

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Suzy ex of Jennies would be an option for you if currently working.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1456871
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:17:29 pm by 90125 »

Offline RAJEC

Suzy ex of Jenny's would be an option for you if currently working.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1456871

No contact details available, but shall monitor. Thank you for the info  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 09:09:01 pm by 90125 »

Offline joe diddley

Not sure where to find her on her insofar as I don't think that there are proper reviews only in-thread accounts but Ruth of East Finchley might do it for you. If you Google up 'Mature massage", "Finchley", you should find here.

Offline RAJEC

Not sure where to find her on her insofar as I don't think that there are proper reviews only in-thread accounts but Ruth of East Finchley might do it for you. If you Google up 'Mature massage", "Finchley", you should find here.

Thanks JD, have seen her before, years ago.

Whilst good, I was looking for something with a little more meat on it  :drinks:

Offline chris9005

Alexa in Ladbroke Grove/Notting Hill (lots of reviews on here) might hit the spot, although she is now well into her 60s, which may be more mature than you want.

I first saw her years ago, and continued to do so on and off until around 2005, and from the reviews here she still provides the same service: nice (naturist) massage and excellent BJ. She's also interesting to talk to, and is a real wine connoisseuse: we shared a few bottles of red wine over the years.

One of these days, if I can get to London I shall renew my acquaintance.

Offline Wristspinner

Don’t think she is still working, her website is not still up.

Offline RAJEC

Alexa in Ladbroke Grove/Notting Hill (lots of reviews on here) might hit the spot, although she is now well into her 60s, which may be more mature than you want.

I first saw her years ago, and continued to do so on and off until around 2005, and from the reviews here she still provides the same service: nice (naturist) massage and excellent BJ. She's also interesting to talk to, and is a real wine connoisseuse: we shared a few bottles of red wine over the years.

One of these days, if I can get to London I shall renew my acquaintance.

Thanks Chris, will keep an eye out  :hi:

Offline thetinman007

Try Carly Rose. She does a pretty good massage, has huge tits but is very ahem mature

Offline RAJEC

Try Carly Rose. She does a pretty good massage, has huge tits but is very ahem mature

Thanks Tin man. Saw her over 10 years ago, similar to Ruth.

Am looking for strictly massage providers tho  :hi:

Offline hotpato

You could try Deborah at E4 Therapies. Good massage and an amazing pair of tits!

Offline RAJEC

:thumbsup:

You could try Deborah at E4 Therapies. Good massage and an amazing pair of tits!

Offline Fuzzyduck

What about Francesca? Been years since she's milked me but I enjoyed very much at the time. Seems like she's still going. 50s territory or more now I'd say. It was reasonably priced then, I think I paid £80/hr topless come twice. Prices don't look so attractive now.

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10137

Offline RAJEC

What about Francesca? Been years since she's milked me but I enjoyed very much at the time. Seems like she's still going. 50s territory or more now I'd say. It was reasonably priced then, I think I paid £80/hr topless come twice. Prices don't look so attractive now.

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10137

:hi: FD!

Offline Fuzzyduck

:hi: FD!

Tread carefully and do your research if you see her. I recollect there was some talk here that had cancelled appointments and had a bad attitude. I didn't experience any of this myself but it was a while ago. My favourite time was when she asked if I minded if a girl joined us that she was training up. No extra charge. Young, cute thing with pert tits. Happy days. Good luck.

Offline RAJEC

Tread carefully and do your research if you see her. I recollect there was some talk here that had cancelled appointments and had a bad attitude. I didn't experience any of this myself but it was a while ago. My favourite time was when she asked if I minded if a girl joined us that she was training up. No extra charge. Young, cute thing with pert tits. Happy days. Good luck.

That’s sounds fantastic, but I will be wary  :hi: