Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WANTED: Rimming London.  (Read 7696 times)

love2pay123

WANTED: Rimming London.

I am looking for a punt where the lady provides rimming. I wish to be rimmed for solid 10 or 15 minutes. Maybe twice in one hour.

My budget is 100 per hour.

ONLY respond if you have had the service or can link profiles.

Ali

Duke L

Please would be nice. Goes for your other post as well!

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Thought this was a wanted for Rimmel London and that the OP was looking for a cross dressing sesh  :sarcastic:

cummin

External Link/Members Only

Not a looker but she has given me a good rimming session.

Sadgit

You will enjoy her: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Are you kidding...she looks she first in the line for burgers.
I reckon she hasnt missed a meal for a while.
If she comes with a knife and fork, bottle of ketchup and napkin tucked in your in trouble mate.

love2pay123

Maybe the mods get kick out of insulting and rude posts....

if someone has what i asked for. any info or any urls

all i want details of girls who do rimming in london.

ta

Offline NIK

No the mods get a kick out of banning twats. Goodbye.

Stealthshagger

Please would be nice. Goes for your other post as well!

If you are trying to get your corn cutter licked for an hour, a please is well below the bare minimum...I would have thought?  :) unreal

Sniperlondon

I know of a lady up North near Blackhorse Road that will do it
She does full service apart from Anal and charges £90 an hour for full hour.
She is mature.
PM me me for details she doesn't advertise online solidly well she used to I haven't seen her online but can give you her details.

ander23t

Sarakate on AW says she is the queen of rimming and costs £100... but I've read here in some threads that she used to be a bloke!!

Is this true?

Offline joe diddley

Sandra Dirty rimmed me almost non-stop for an hour (bit of an exaggeration but not much of one!) for £60. I believe she's £80 an hour now but still amazing value for the service she provides. A mature Hungarian up on the Haringey Ladder. No looker, nice lady, fairly minimal English but in any case her tongue was otherwise occupied.

Offline backofthenet

Batshit crazy Regina will do it -https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1713983
as will Emilie - a better option but outcalls only - External Link/Members Only
both reviewed on seperate threads.

7 review(s) found for Raunchy Regina linked to in above post (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative)

cummin

Sandra Dirty rimmed me almost non-stop for an hour (bit of an exaggeration but not much of one!) for £60. I believe she's £80 an hour now but still amazing value for the service she provides. A mature Hungarian up on the Haringey Ladder. No looker, nice lady, fairly minimal English but in any case her tongue was otherwise occupied.

Currently (27Aug14) her 1 hour fee is £70. I concur she is an expert rimmer and deepthroat OWOTC-er, I remember last time she carried on sucking me without a a break after my 1st pop until I came again - fan bloody tastic!

tommy1970

My Labrador will do it for a smear of bovril and a couple of Boneo. Let me know

endomorph

If you are prepared to pay more you could always see KapriceDuHaute, or just have a half hour. xXx External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. She is back working and has changed her profile, hence no rating. You can check her out here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16585.msg258104;topicseen#msg258104