Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trans sofia UK - TS Review London (Fitzrovia)  (Read 4145 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Dptaylor8

External Link/Members Only

This is a TS Review

Price £200 for 1 Hour
Location - Fitzrovia

Met Sofia at her place having arranged a booking that day. On arrival I was just amazed at how stunning she was, beautiful face and a body to die for!

Paperwork done and into the shower. Out I pop and so begins the DFK. Its passionate and hot and it just goes naturally from there. She brings me in front of her full length and proceeds to get on her knees for some outrageously good OWO. Eye contact throughout apart from when she has my cock all the way down her throat. 10 minutes in and she takes a seat on the chair. We both know whats coming now. She parts her knickers and in I go. I do enjoy sucking but im never sure how good I am but the noises Sofia was making was a good sign but who knows.

We then move into the 69 position and this is where you get the real deepthroat. Effortless in taking 7 inches down her throat. Was hard to keep it together whilst she was doing so and whilst I had her in my mouth too. Feeling im about to cum I ask her if she is up for rimming. Her exact words "no need to ask". She turns me on to my front, arse in the air and wow! Amazing skills, licking from shaft to arse, licking and sucking away. She pulls my cock behind too to suck it. I am in heaven. She has a mirror along the bed too so you get an excellent view of it all.

Im not one being bottom as simply cant handle it but she jumped on top, rode me until I came. It was sensational.

This woman is perfect! Easy chat afterwards and her english is perfectly fine. Talked about travel quite abit and other bits and bobs. Need to go back and see her again, its just stumping up the 200 quid.

Offline winkywanky

Another happy Sofia punter!

Yes, the £200 is a lot of money but Sofia is one of the few SPs to have 30mins at exactly half her hourly rate.

If you think you could have an enjoyable time within 30mins, give it a go. I have, and I did. Twice.

Dptaylor8

Dont get me wrong, 200 is alot but I am happy to pay that money for service that is worthy of it and she most definitely is.

I take my time researching punts as I have certain things that a key for me that not all WG's do so I am happy to pay more. Will see her again as she ticks all the boxes amd more ;)

Offline winkywanky

Offline princerico

Dont get me wrong, 200 is alot but I am happy to pay that money for service that is worthy of it and she most definitely is.

I take my time researching punts as I have certain things that a key for me that not all WG's do so I am happy to pay more. Will see her again as she ticks all the boxes amd more ;)

Totally agree. I check everyday to see if she's touring  :dash:

Please Santa?

Offline winkywanky

She's only on the end of a train ride up to the big smoke.

Offline princerico

She's only on the end of a train ride up to the big smoke.

euphemism?

not easy for me to do that, time poor, have to get punts in when i can.

Offline tetraviper

She's certainly caught my attention after all these reviews.

Offline winkywanky

euphemism?

not easy for me to do that, time poor, have to get punts in when i can.

Possibly, depends on how fertile your imagination is  :D

Offline j_rogers1983

I'm looking to visit sofia this afternoon, but can't see her number on adultwork- does she advertise anywhere else?

Offline winkywanky

I think she's only available when she has Available Today on her profile. She'll put her number up then.

(She does sometimes see guys she's previously seen, on other days).

Offline conway

saw her recently, absolutley stunning, said she didnt do rimming tho

Offline j_rogers1983

Been planning it all week, the Mrs is on her Christmas party aswell so would have been perfect timing. Was looking forward to her fucking me, will keep an eye on her page, but will defo see her soon

Offline winkywanky

saw her recently, absolutley stunning, said she didnt do rimming tho

I think this is one of those things that you can't expect, but she might. We did it both ways. But I'm not hirsute and I'd Veeted the area a couple of days before. YMMV.