Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Super Long Hair WGs... Where are they?  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Putin

I've dated a few of these in my civvie life, but hard to find SPs with very long natural hair... Like close to waist-length or more as shown in pics.

✅PLEASE POST!!! WGs with super long hair... All of the UK included.

⛔NO camgirls except they meet clients.

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Putin

These are the WGs I've seen with proper long natural hair, with no fake extensions.

Jazmine Sexy Bum
External Link/Members Only
Lovely long natural hair on her. The longest I've seen on a WG. It goes past her waist even, but it seems she is no longer in the UK. Anyone with intel, please drop.

Big Tit Bella
Hungarian Gypsy WG with huge tits. She use to have very long waist-length hair which complemented her BBW body nicely, but sadly, she has since cut it short.
She has relocated now to Hungary but does come here to the UK every so often.

Auburn Delight
The only one who is still active. Waist-length hair, but not in London as you can see. So a real trek for me if I have to see her

Offline Putin

I forgot to mention CandyCurvy5. I just realised she's currently in London.

CandyCurvy5

She also has waist-length hair.
She's a mature milf, 50 years she told me, but age has been kind to her, and she looks early 40s when you see her.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 10:26:35 pm by Putin »

Offline josh69666

That's a very useful thread! Thanks!

Online jimmypopp

I am new here, and long hair is my thing so this was my first search  :P I have seen a few girls over the past months, all with long hair in their profiles, but it has been hit and miss... Some great experiences, some that I legged it, and all the scores between.

I have just found and messaged Sexy Brunette 🔥 hot 🥵 party 🎉 and I'm sure she is too good to be true. Lets see.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 08:41:44 pm by jimmypopp »

Offline jesse4585

Pic is a few months old, hair now about 1 inch longer, she told me she wants to grow it below her waist. Also said going back to Brazil mid Jan, but here now.

Online jimmypopp

Offline krazeeeyez

I'm also on the lookout for waist length hair. Any new recommendations would be very helpful.
Ideally London based but willing to travel.

Offline Londonlad40

This recent review for curious heights refers to waist length hair https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400388.0

Offline PawgJit

Hungarians, when they have long hair, it’s proper long. Just filter your search for those parameters I’m sure you’ll find plenty

Offline Stevelondon

I just found Gaby Curvy Latina, loving her long hair and she looks filthy too.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Been months since she logged onto AW though !

Offline fablondon

If you are more on the massage end of things, here is an option for you:

Offline Waterhouse

If you are more on the massage end of things, here is an option for you:

She looks lovely.  Have you met with her?

Offline krazeeeyez

Offline fablondon

She looks lovely.  Have you met with her?

Yes I have met her and she is lovely and provides a good service but can't say much more as discretion is required given this operation's recent history so better if you call to find out what is on offer.

Offline Julius1966

Beautiful Amber has pretty long dark hair and is a good provider. Can't see the hair so well in the photos.

Offline Waterhouse

Yes I have met her and she is lovely and provides a good service but can't say much more as discretion is required given this operation's recent history so better if you call to find out what is on offer.
:hi: