Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback Avoidance Thread  (Read 272164 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only
Got there It is the girl in pick i asked about services she gave prices different from add and also said she did bb for extra avoid

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RMwonderer

Offered BB previouslyand may still do despite not listing. See also last reviews.

Offline SayLess

justviolet. Looks very attractive but possible barebacker. Noticed on her Q&A:

Q: Will you fuck without a condom?
A: Under discretion

Offline Nas7777

OhPollyisHot

URL: External Link/Members Only

Does not list bareback but offers it on the first email and unprompted.

Services:
"A" Levels
BDSM (giving)
BDSM (receiving)
Deep Throat
Domination (giving)
Domination (receiving)
Double Penetration
Female Ejaculation
FFM 3Somes
Fingering/Finger Play
Food Sex/Sploshing
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Gang Bangs
Hand Relief
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Humiliation (receiving)
Lapdancing
Massage
Milking/Lactating
MMF 3Somes
Modeling
Moresomes
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Pole Dancing
Pregnant
Prostate Massage
Role Play & Fantasy
Swinging
Toys

It’s a shame, she’s decent looking  :unknown:

Offline finn5555

Another one offering BB via private message.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bid on my reverse booking and looks familiar so may have an old profile on here  :unknown: sent a message offering BB for an extra £50  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline bluegene

XxEcstacyxX

£300h or £550 for 2h

Enjoys:
"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
Bareback
BDSM (giving)
Being Filmed
Car Meets
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Dogging
Domination
Domination (receiving)
Double Penetration
Exhibitionism
Face Sitting
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Fingering/Finger Play
Food Sex/Sploshing
Gang Bangs
Hand Relief
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Lapdancing
Massage
MMF 3Somes
Modeling
Moresomes
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Sauna / Bath Houses
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Strap On
Striptease
Swinging
Toys
Uniforms
Unprotected Sex
Voyeurism
Watersports

On a sad note, you can see the photo on the fridge door of her, a baby and the husband!

Offline MrMatrix

XxEcstacyxX

£300h or £550 for 2h

Enjoys:
"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
Bareback
BDSM (giving)
Being Filmed
Car Meets
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Dogging
Domination
Domination (receiving)
Double Penetration
Exhibitionism
Face Sitting
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Fingering/Finger Play
Food Sex/Sploshing
Gang Bangs
Hand Relief
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Lapdancing
Massage
MMF 3Somes
Modeling
Moresomes
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Sauna / Bath Houses
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Strap On
Striptease
Swinging
Toys
Uniforms
Unprotected Sex
Voyeurism
Watersports

On a sad note, you can see the photo on the fridge door of her, a baby and the husband!

And for £300 Ph theres no DFK or FK or CIM.  But its all unprotected......Cant see her getting much business then. :hi:

Offline Swapmeister

This thread is still going???

Isn't it time you peeps get honest and rename it to 'You want BB? Here are WGs offering the service'.

Offline bluegene

Isn't it time you peeps get honest and rename it to 'You want BB? Here are WGs offering the service'.

Ah, passive aggressive comments. That takes me back in time.

Offline PumpDump

:lol:  So true.

Offline RMwonderer

I find it useful to avoid barebackers personally specially the one do it sneakily or dont  advertise it. Its easy to filter on the pink site for bareback and unprotected sex and as a result avoid them. I know the saying most wg bareback regulars but again that's a different topic of conversation and also (maybe naive of me) i believe that most dont. 

The rules state that bb is allowed to be discussed but members may express disapproval. Other punters are welcome to do so but I will be in the disapproval/not involved crowd
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 09:41:17 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline JustaPunter

I find it useful to avoid barebackers personally specially the one do it sneakily or dont  advertise it. Its easy to filter on the pink site for bareback and unprotected sex and as a result avoid them. I know the saying most wg bareback regulars but again that's a different topic of conversation and also (maybe naive of me) i believe that most dont. 

The rules state that bb is allowed to be discussed but members may express disapproval. Other punters are welcome to do so but I will be in the disapproval/not involved crowd

I can’t say I have ever been offered BB by a SW I have been seeing regularly. And I have had regulars that I have see several times a month for a year or more at times.

Offline RMwonderer

I can’t say I have ever been offered BB by a SW I have been seeing regularly. And I have had regulars that I have see several times a month for a year or more at times.

It's the same for me but I think punters that's been doing it for longer might have a different story. Ive been punting for 2.5 years ish now. Or maybe I'm oblivious to it  I do accept that it's happened in the past but I am not sure about recent times. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Offline afsdggd3

Profile says:
"BAREBACK £40 Includes cum inside"
Krystal-english-slut
+447506101656

Offline PumpDump

They will never overtly offer it especially if they think you are against it. If it is available there may be hints, for example if there is any kind of pussy on cock contact before the condom goes on.

Offline Shagalott

Profile says:
"BAREBACK £40 Includes cum inside"
Krystal-english-slut
+447506101656

Oh but she’s double vaccinated. That’s alright then, surely!!  :P

Offline RMwonderer

Oh but she’s double vaccinated. That’s alright then, surely!!  :P

Better be safe than sorry  :D :D

Offline Swapmeister

Ah, passive aggressive comments. That takes me back in time.

I was trying for mocking as opposed to PA.

If you saw a WG and she offered you BB then thanks for warning your fellow punters. But all you guys are doing to going out of your way to search for WGs that offer BB and then letting those looking for barebackers know who they are.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline grandaddybadman

bareback is listed because she a dirty hoe (Nate dog voice)
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline arrow0404

Never seen this profile before maybe a touring barebacker
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 07:18:30 pm by arrow0404 »

Online The_Don

Never seen this profile before maybe a touring barebacker

The profile manager edits out some tattoos but not her face

Current profile format:

Q. Do you do creampie?    A. Yes !! I allow cum inside
Q. Do you do bareback?    A. Yes I openly offer Bareback this in included in all my rates and not charged extra
Q. Your phone number isn’t displayed how do I contact you?    A. I only display my phone number when I am working advanced bookings can be made through AW
Q. Do you get tested?    A. Yes I test myself fortnightly, take prep daily, hiv tested every 3 months and also had hepatitis A&B injections aswell as HPV injections
Q. Do you do anal?    A. No it’s not my thing. I don’t do anal play or anal
Q. Can I call you?    A. No I prefer contact through text or WhatsApp

15 Mins "quickie"
Bareback
BDSM
BDSM (giving)
Being Filmed
Bukkake
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)
Enema
Exhibitionism
Face Sitting
Facials
Female Ejaculation
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Fingering/Finger Play
Food Sex/Sploshing
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Massage
Oral
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (giving)
Rimming (receiving)
Sauna / Bath Houses
Smoking (Fetish)
Snowballing
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Striptease
Swallow
Swallow (at discretion)
Sybian & Machine Sex
Tantric
Tie & Tease
Toys
Travel Companion
Uniforms
Unprotected Sex
Voyeurism
Watersports

Offline Barneypunt

I don’t understand this thread. Do you guys just post girls who clearly show that they offer bareback? What’s the point? Looks like you’re just gathering a list of barebackers to choose from. Almost all of the girls on the thread make it clear that they do bareback on their profiles…

Offline SayLess

I don’t understand this thread. Do you guys just post girls who clearly show that they offer bareback? What’s the point? Looks like you’re just gathering a list of barebackers to choose from. Almost all of the girls on the thread make it clear that they do bareback on their profiles…

Good point - any of us can read a profile. The much more useful posts are the ones the describe a SP who does not show bareback on their profile but whom has offered it to the poster. Very few of those posts it seems. Which is good news as it means very few SPs offer it on the sly.

Offline larryshouse

Read page 2 of this thread and tell me what you don't understand.

Offline SayLess

Read page 2 of this thread and tell me what you don't understand.

I read page 2. There are about 6 posts that are not simply "this AW profile has BB or US ticked". About 4 of the posts are useful in that they describe a WG that doesn't have BB/US ticked but has offered it during the meet.

Regarding the AW profiles that have either BB/US ticked and having a reference of them in case they remove those Likes in future: this is a perfect project for someone with web programming skills. Perhaps UKP could have a new page that simply lists all AW profilesthat have either BB or US ticked, what date they were first "ticked" and what date both Likes were unticked. Any profile that gets onto the list stays there. The UKP web devs could have have the page update every day/week, and UKP members could simply refer to that list. It would eliminate the need for 30 pages of "AW profile has BB/US ticked", and it would be far more accurate than relying on members to submit a post.

Any AW profile on here could have a flag to indicate "Has or has had BB/US Likes ticked", which would be displayed when viewing a linked SP, along with the current stats of Positive/Negative review count, etc. For example:

This would leave this thread available (and less polluted) for posts about the more risky WGs that don't advertise but offer during the meet.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 07:57:17 pm by SayLess »

Offline larryshouse

Regarding the AW profiles that have either BB/US ticked and having a reference of them in case they remove those Likes in future: this is a perfect project for someone with web programming skills. Perhaps UKP could have a new page that simply lists all AW profilesthat have either BB or US ticked, what date they were first "ticked" and what date both Likes were unticked. Any profile that gets onto the list stays there. The UKP web devs could have have the page update every day/week, and UKP members could simply refer to that list. It would eliminate the need for 30 pages of "AW profile has BB/US ticked", and it would be far more accurate than relying on members to submit a post.

Any AW profile on here could have a flag to indicate "Has or has had BB/US Likes ticked", which would be displayed when viewing a linked SP, along with the current stats of Positive/Negative review count, etc. For example:

This would leave this thread available (and less polluted) for posts about the more risky WGs that don't advertise but offer during the meet.

Thank you for demonstrating an understanding of the purpose of this thread.
Your example image of what the site could look like shows great enthusiasm to contribute to the betterment of forum. Please contact a site administrator to offer your web development services to benefit the forum you use. A suitable alternative would be for you to offer to pay for a developer to be hired to add this service that you need.

Offline LLPunting

I read page 2. There are about 6 posts that are not simply "this AW profile has BB or US ticked". About 4 of the posts are useful in that they describe a WG that doesn't have BB/US ticked but has offered it during the meet.

Back to the drawing board with your bright idea.  You'd need the feature to verify that the same girl was using a given profile each update of the list, which would require verification of photos as likely genuine and then match to the girl each week allowing that she may change her photos.  Seeing as clear face imagery might not be available it would have to use a fancy hashing algo to try to "fingerprint" her body as various combos of angles and parts which could be interpolated against any new set.
So yeah, might need more than one developer for that and a serious uplift in the processing capacity for the backend.  Maybe get in touch with that dodgy Israeli outfit that's selling face recognition to the Ukrainians.

Offline PumpDump

Let me get something straight here, you guys don't want to see a girl who ever offered bareback sex? Even if she doesn't do it now but did at some point in the past? Do you think there will be many girls left to see if you exclude girls that did bareback at least once?

Offline PumpDump

Back to the drawing board with your bright idea.  You'd need the feature to verify that the same girl was using a given profile each update of the list, which would require verification of photos as likely genuine and then match to the girl each week allowing that she may change her photos.  Seeing as clear face imagery might not be available it would have to use a fancy hashing algo to try to "fingerprint" her body as various combos of angles and parts which could be interpolated against any new set.
So yeah, might need more than one developer for that and a serious uplift in the processing capacity for the backend.  Maybe get in touch with that dodgy Israeli outfit that's selling face recognition to the Ukrainians.

I have a unique idea, just wear a condom when you fuck prostitutes. Seems like a lot less hassle and expense.

Offline SayLess

Member Brazilian Martian posted on page 2 that once a profile has had BB or US ticked, then the profile should be considered tainted with the same dirty brush. He makes the very valid point that if another WG re-uses the profile, then it is highly likely that she is part of the same crew and it is highly likely to have offered/engaged in unsafe sex.

But I see your point, and it explains why posts on here include the photographs.  My suggested solution could be enhaced to store and display the three main photos of an AW profile that were in place at the time that BB/US was first detected on the profile. That would serve the same purpose and be easy to implement.

Offline larryshouse

Let me get something straight here, you guys don't want to see a girl who ever offered bareback sex? Even if she doesn't do it now but did at some point in the past? Do you think there will be many girls left to see if you exclude girls that did bareback at least once?

How do you prove that she no longer provides the service?
She may continue to provide it to the regulars she had when she was offering the service whilst claiming she no longer does to new clients.

I have a unique idea, just wear a condom when you fuck prostitutes. Seems like a lot less hassle and expense.

There is a post on page 29 that shows an oversight of this idea.
However if you think your idea solves your problems this thread is of no use to you.

That would serve the same purpose and be easy to implement.

I look forward to seeing your contribution

Online southcoastpunter

honestly, some of the guys on this thread!!

It's quite clearly intended to be a thread highlighting BBers and/or past BBers whether openly advertised or "on the side". Yes a by-product of listing those ladies that it is also a list of BBer's for guys that actually want BB.

But so what, its personal choice whether to see BBers or not. It fulfills its intended purpose! - maybe not perfect but sort of does the job of providing information to allow this personal choice.

Offline PumpDump

Krystal-english-slut External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Funny that she mentions twice she is double vaccinated and at the same time offers bareback pussy and anal!  I doubt her target customers are too worried about catching Covid. Glowing reviews nonetheless. And my cock did twitch when I saw her profile pic.

Offline expeller

I asked about if any services required extra payment in a message via AW. Reply was: bb anal cim is all extra

Offline PumpDump

I asked about if any services required extra payment in a message via AW. Reply was: bb anal cim is all extra

BB is often short for baby in a text message.

Offline expeller

It was a message on AW and she replied:-
Hi ya
bb anal cim is all extra,

I doubt it was meant to be baby.

Online myothernameis

She will swallow for £200  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:, think I will save up money wise, and jizz, give  her something to swallow

Offline thermopoly

She's had various profiles and plenty of reviews. Now advertising outcalls only, bareback and 'creampie lover'

Offline peestee

texted and confirmed bareback, extra £50.

location Reading,
phone number +447423094010

Offline Comicman

She has bareback listed on her likes list   :scare: :dash: