Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tall busty Amazonian  (Read 1858 times)

Offline londonhunter008

Hi
I am looking tall Amazonian type WG (Ideally 175cm above and with natural(preferred) curves).

I searched the forum and there are few reviews but those are very old and most of the WG are not active.
On AW, I could not see any option to filter based on height.
I usually meet Sugar Babies through SA site but it is becoming an expensive hobby with time and having a regular WG may help.
GirlFriendLara (External Link/Members Only ) is available (not as tall but still close) and her charges are 300 per hour. (which seems bit higher considering I usually spend 300-500 for 4-5 hours meet with a SB...including hotel charges).

If anyone has recommendation around London then please do reply back.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 12:46:45 pm by londonhunter008 »

Offline lillythesavage

Cannot help with AW etc, but I see 2 through CL, both way over 175cm, one is 21 and 6 foot and the other 35 and 5,11, both mixed race and great company  :D

Online heathen666

Have you met Diamante off SA?

Offline londonhunter008

Have you met Diamante off SA?
If you are talking about the girl who is personal trainer and very fit..then yes.

As of now I have deactivated my profile on SA to take a short break because of travel etc.
If you can post her pic here then I can confirm better.

Online heathen666

If you are talking about the girl who is personal trainer and very fit..then yes.

As of now I have deactivated my profile on SA to take a short break because of travel etc.
If you can post her pic here then I can confirm better.

Yes that's her.

Offline londonhunter008

Yes that's her.

yes she was decent but fake very hard boobs. but not one of my top experience on SA. I like tall girl with some natural curves.
If there is a working girl with tall voluptuous body and in reasonable price then it will be nice.

Offline Pikston

External Link/Members Only

Dariaa is tall, has a great curvy body and reasonably priced

Offline Miller Roy

yes she was decent but fake very hard boobs. but not one of my top experience on SA. I like tall girl with some natural curves.
If there is a working girl with tall voluptuous body and in reasonable price then it will be nice.
Libentia on AW ticks this box.

Offline londonhunter008

External Link/Members Only

Dariaa is tall, has a great curvy body and reasonably priced

Thank you. She does look good.

Offline londonhunter008

Libentia on AW ticks this box.

Libentia : External Link/Members Only
She is 6.2 very tempting height. If she was more voluptuous then it would have been perfect but she does tick many boxes. Thank you.

Offline gray99999

Here's a picture

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh shit, I've actually seen her at my gym
Never would have expected her to be in this type of work