Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: River Kwai That - Leytonstone  (Read 2415 times)

Online Hotshots76

Link: External Link/Members Only
Location: Leytonstone High Street (Parking in Tesco or Mcdonald's)

Cost: £45 + £10

Comms: Like most of these massage establishments were you can expect more than a massage... mobile number is available. Few texts sent and all sorted.

Services/Experience: I had been here before but not within the last 18 months. Walked in and greeted by the hostess.
Explained I was here for my booking 1hr Massage (£45)

A female quickly made herself known, in all honesty she wasn't the prettiest but she did have a bit of sex appeal. I suppose she looked new to it, so that kinda gave a different vibe to the session.

Showed to the room - Got undressed. The moment she came back in she said "ooo no pants ay? Nice bum". At that point I was satisfied we both understood eachother.
Later in the massage she asked if I wanted extra, I asked how much for a handjob, she said you tell me. I offered £15, she kindly accepted
The massage that followed was very good and the HJ/HR was different. Genuienly quite varied in techniques and not rushed. 

All in all 7/10

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review  :drinks:

Please confirm name of girl you saw.
More detailed physical description too.  :hi:

Offline massOmass

Link: External Link/Members Only
Location: Leytonstone High Street (Parking in Tesco or Mcdonald's)

Cost: £45 + £10

Comms: Like most of these massage establishments were you can expect more than a massage... mobile number is available. Few texts sent and all sorted.

Services/Experience: I had been here before but not within the last 18 months. Walked in and greeted by the hostess.
Explained I was here for my booking 1hr Massage (£45)

A female quickly made herself known, in all honesty she wasn't the prettiest but she did have a bit of sex appeal. I suppose she looked new to it, so that kinda gave a different vibe to the session.

Showed to the room - Got undressed. The moment she came back in she said "ooo no pants ay? Nice bum". At that point I was satisfied we both understood eachother.
Later in the massage she asked if I wanted extra, I asked how much for a handjob, she said you tell me. I offered £15, she kindly accepted
The massage that followed was very good and the HJ/HR was different. Genuienly quite varied in techniques and not rushed. 

All in all 7/10

You didn't get the mad masseur then. Been there a several of times but there are no lookers, one ocassion was regaled with tales of the masseur's previous husband which did little to encourage any flicker of the muscles below. Was HR £10 plus £15 or 15?

Offline sparkus

No lookers at all to be found there. Pam of Siam Thai Stratford seems to be there now, in Stratford she was quite fun if a little chunky.

Offline henryfrench

No lookers at all to be found there. Pam of Siam Thai Stratford seems to be there now, in Stratford she was quite fun if a little chunky.

Is this Pam with the huge tits??

Offline sparkus

Is this Pam with the huge tits??

I wouldn't say huge, bigger than average but no more than a C.

Offline henryfrench

I wouldn't say huge, bigger than average but no more than a C.

Thanks. Not sure it’s the Pam I’m thinking of then. She used to work at Apsara Thai in deptford, but am sure they were D’s. She was a little chunky but not a BBW. Was a few years back mind.

Offline sparkus

Thanks. Not sure it’s the Pam I’m thinking of then. She used to work at Apsara Thai in deptford, but am sure they were D’s. She was a little chunky but not a BBW. Was a few years back mind.

I thought Apsara was very legit?

Offline henryfrench

I thought Apsara was very legit?

Yeah it is by and large but Pam was always great fun. Huge pair on her.

Offline sparkus

Yeah it is by and large but Pam was always great fun. Huge pair on her.

Dammit, missed out.