Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Jenna 29 xx Bristol  (Read 1024 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7025815) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Northernwhale

I saw Jenna earlier this week.

External Link/Members Only

It was a last minute decision (they never go well, do they?) having had a legit cancellation from someone else. I had actually met Jenna briefly a month or so earlier when meeting with her mate Bella, and thought on that occasion Jenna seemed pretty fit and good fun. So when I saw she was in Bristol for the day I thought she'd make a decent plan B. Comms were quick and good via text, and she was able to fit me in for 30 mins at £80 at short notice.

My big mistake was not checking out what was genuinely on offer before I made the booking. Anyway, met her in her hotel in Bristol, first impressions were good - 30-ish, dark hair, good tan and cracking legs in a pair of red high heels. She was very friendly too, so so far so good. The problems began as soon as we got going - basically no French kissing (no kissing at all really), no OWO, no fingering.... They are all on her likes list, albeit with "(at discretion)" get out clauses, but I was clean and well presented and I got the impression none of these things would ever be on offer. She also gave the impression of trying to hurry things along as quickly as possible. She is definitely carrying a bit of weight around the tummy by the way, which she covered up with some lingerie throughout. I prolonged the meeting by going down on her for quite a while and having her sit on my face, but I didn't get the nice and genuine response I normally get from administering this service. Moved on quickly to fucking her on the desk in the hotel room and then on the bed.  Came after about 15 mins and it was clear she wasn't interested in prolonging the visit (in fairness, neither was I by this stage).

Friendly enough but definitely not in it to give a memorable service, and her likes list is very deceptive. So, negative.

Offline Chris1966

Thanks for the heads up on this one
I am always very wary of profiles with limited pictures.
Discrete photos can give a proper impression of body shape and build .
I like slimmer ladies and find “curvy” girls are often not entirely upfront about that fact

Offline Pawgylove

Are these the girls that stay in bradley stoke when in bristol? I have a feeling I saw Jenna around 2019 before my UKP days and I had the exact same experience. No kissing, fingering, nothing. It was just hands off and let me sit on ur cock experience. Awful

Offline Northernwhale

Yep, Bradley Stoke, sounds like the same girls, the same experience!  Shame you didn't warn us all with a review.... ;-)