Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham puntting  (Read 2424 times)

Offline hsl

I've got these two on my radar for a while...

External Link/Members Only
and

Any experience with them? Thanks.

HSL

Roland D Hay

No but I certainly wouldn't trust the second profile. The first one is in my hot list so please report back if you take her out for a road test.  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Rose20 had a previous profile. Can't recall the name.
AFAIR, in her previous profile, she alternated between Derby and Nottm as she was still at Uni last year.

Offline Taggart

Recently had a booking planned with Rose but she had to cancel. It was a little disappointing as I'd made the outcall location suitable for her to travel by train.
I found her responses to emails to be positive, and so I've not dismissed a meeting. From her profile, she now has her own place but whether that's suitable for incall or she prefers a local hotel is unclear.  As I said, she seemed willing to travel to me, and offered to pay her train fare.

There's something about her pics that do turn me on, so I hope to find out more in the next fortnight if we can rearrange.

As for the other one, someone else can have the pleasure. I give ladies with zero feedback a wide berth.

Offline badsin

Rose20 had a previous profile. Can't recall the name.
AFAIR, in her previous profile, she alternated between Derby and Nottm as she was still at Uni last year.

I agree, Rose had another profile - this seems to be the replacement. I recall she had 20+ feedbacks, all good to my recollection. Ive never had the pleasure, but I think she's based south of Trent.

Offline Priapus4u

Anybody else having problems getting into their profile on AW.

I have been unable to get on for 6 days!! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Anybody else having problems getting into their profile on AW.

I have been unable to get on for 6 days!! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Nope. If this was the case, there would have been huge traffic to this site, and thousands of posts complaining that AW is down.

I suspect it is down to your account or your PC.

Offline Priapus4u

anyone got an email address for AW in the UK so I can contact them.

Just been on to Plus-net-they don't block anything they tell me!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
anyone got an email address for AW in the UK so I can contact them.

Just been on to Plus-net-they don't block anything they tell me!!

They deliberately don't have an email address. Use their website to submit a query form regarding your account.

Offline Priapus4u

Agh!!, there lies the problem-there page won't load!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Interesting!!, I just checked the site & lo & behold I get onto the site AND can log in!!. :lol:

I complain to Plusnet-they say they don't block sites.

I check the site 45 mins later & I CAN log on-something fishy is going on!!!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:55:42 pm by Priapus4u »

Offline Taggart

I see Rose20's profile is no longer active. Bit annoying as I was hoping.
Anyone any knowledge?

Roland D Hay

I see Rose20's profile is no longer active. Bit annoying as I was hoping.
Anyone any knowledge?

Maybe she graduated.  :D

Offline hsl

I think she's retired. She updated her blog a few days ago after moving house. I tried to call her on Wed but no answer in the morning, switched off in the afternoon. Profile was still active but disappeared the next day. Missed the boat I guess. Good luck to her.

Offline hsl

No wait! She's back. Apparently her page was lost so have to start again...