Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Never plan anything  (Read 834 times)

Offline itk

Today should have been a planned trip to Colchester to see Issa External Link/Members Only and Anya External Link/Members Only after reading several good reports on here for the both of them. I'd organised it over the last couple of weeks with time off work and it was planned like a military operation.
To me it would have been a 70 mile trip there, however it lasted three miles before the clutch went on my car. So a hours wait to be recovered, and then a Plan B, closer to home failed to materialise.

Anyone else had plans go so wrong?

Type_O_Negative

Sorry it didn't work for you.
I've never had any problems with gearing up. I'm based in London and i use public transport when i go for a punt. I just check tfl website, buy travel card and send final text message to confirm our meeting.  :hi:

DG

Closest I came to that was when I organised a punt on a day my missus was going out with my daughter. Unfortunately my daughter wasn't feeling well so they decided to stay in. Managed to salvage the day as I had a clinic appointment which happened to be very close to the girl's flat. I just told the missus there was a problem at the clinic and I would be longer than expected. Managed to get away with it and had a great punt to boot.

Offline davidgood

Today should have been a planned trip to Colchester to see Issa External Link/Members Only and Anya External Link/Members Only after reading several good reports on here for the both of them. I'd organised it over the last couple of weeks with time off work and it was planned like a military operation.
To me it would have been a 70 mile trip there, however it lasted three miles before the clutch went on my car. So a hours wait to be recovered, and then a Plan B, closer to home failed to materialise.

I can sympathise with you itk.

As the owner/driver of an ageing customised Landrover I have missed a few appointments or come close to it due to breakdowns and traffic jams.

I usually go to punts and parties on London by public transport, but still love travelling around the Country finding new gems.

If I was sensible I would have a reliable little car. But if I was really sensible I would probably not be a punter and writing on here.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline hgivv

Might be making that trip myself - Anya looks fantastic value.

Shall book in for a service asap.