Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried nick ole masseuse in chancery lane?  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Sedlmayer

Hi,

Here is her page

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers
LK

What was it exactly that you wanted us to tell you? What do you wish to know?
Be more specific and you'll get better help here - many of the experienced punters here, not least myself, have little patience with newbies who expect to be spoon-fed, so wise up.

mrhappypants

At a guess he'll want to know oral? CIM? Touching? Nude?

Offline Steve2

The clue was in the heading

Anyone tried nick ole masseuse in chancery lane?

Seemed a sensible question

Offline Sedlmayer

The clue was in the heading

Anyone tried nick ole masseuse in chancery lane?

Seemed a sensible question

No it didn't - it sounded like a newbie wanting to be spoon-fed and not even bothering to ask the questions that are presumably in his mind. And that's being generous - this could just as easily be Miklos or Sandor, whichever of them are pimping this particular girl.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:10:33 am by Sedlmayer »

Offline Sedlmayer

At a guess he'll want to know oral? CIM? Touching? Nude?

Why should we have to guess? If he wants our help he should be more specific. As it is he looks like a pimp or tout.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:09:04 am by Sedlmayer »

dezzatheblue2

Why should we have to guess? If he wants our help he should be more specific. As it is he looks like a pimp or tout.

If you can't be bothered to help him why reply?

Offline Steve2

No it didn't - it sounded like a newbie wanting to be spoon-fed and not even bothering to ask the questions that are presumably in his mind. And that's being generous - this could just as easily be Miklos or Sandor, whichever of them are pimping this particular girl.

I hope you get a more helpful answer IF you ever need help

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

Hi,

Here is her page

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers
LK

I visited the place several times where she works it's a shared flat with some Hungarian girls and was an average experience of massage including sex so based on that I decided to see her few weeks ago a totally uninterested girl, bad attitude, even she was unwilling to get naked :bomb: I won't go back anymore.

Offline Rstone

Thanks Lewishamguy for sharing your experience.

For the ones that need a more specific question to my post: I wanted to know if anyone had seen her in the flesh, if she looks anything like her pictures and what had been their experience (good/bad?, details welcome!)

Cheers