Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any GOOD Arab Girls in London ?  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Bangman

Has anyone seen this Arab wg?
External Link/Members Only

Strangely, I have NEVER Fucked a Arab Girl in my 15 years of punting and social life.
I have shagged all white European, from English, Irish, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, American, Australian ETC.
I have Banged plenty of Indian, 2 x bengali, 1 pakistani, LOTS of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese ETC thanks to my years of travelling to Asia.
Ive had sex with plenty of Latin, South american (Brazilian, Argentinian, Colombian etc), 
I've ticked off black, mixed race too, half a dozen or so
BUT BUT BUT... Weirdly... I have never shagged an Arab. Most of the Arab wgs on adultwork don't appeal to me. I've been to Turkey, Egypt and morocco on holiday but never punted. I walk down Edgware Rd and usually don't get turned on, but once in a blue moon there is that gorgeous Arab girl ill see somewhere that I'd like to fuck.

Offline Bangman

My question is..
Is there such thing as a good Arab girl.. That is....
A... Pretty with a fit body
B... Good in bed, delivers a good service   and
C... Good vfm...

If yes... please share link and expereince..

I want to complete my bucket list of fucking girls from all over the world, most races.

Offline Bloody foreigner

Has anyone seen this Arab wg?

She has everythig on her list, including bareback... Probably she is just a cam girl.

Check this thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252721.0

Offline Johnnyx2

External Link/Members Only judging by reviews on here. The price is steep but well worth it.

Offline londonhunter008

Try her
she has many reviews on UKP and seems to be a good service provider...if you can meet the budget. You can read more about her on her twitter account and understand her better.

Offline notcalledchris

Zarah arab teen is a flakey 19 year old  with poor coms and a difficult attitude   But she tours to London and is fit as fuck and is a Kurdish Arab.  She doesn't like UKP or UKPers but get her on all fours and she is a delight to doggy and her jhabi blow jobs are nice.