Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdorableSophie  (Read 9473 times)

endomorph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Adorable Sophie is a very nice person who really does enjoy sex. Her place is a bit of the beaten track, but safe, clean and a short bus ride from Neasden Tube. Her webpage is very accurate. Excellent value for money and she has wonderfully large inner labia.

Offline socks

Adorable Sophie is a very nice person who really does enjoy sex. Her place is a bit of the beaten track, but safe, clean and a short bus ride from Neasden Tube. Her webpage is very accurate. Excellent value for money and she has wonderfully large inner labia.

seen her a couple of times, 2 hrs and overnight, stunning woman who does all she says and she has the biggest pussy lips I've ever licked and sucked on!!!

liferockzz

Hi guys did any of you had the chance of A-Levels with Sophie?

Offline smiths

Thanks for the review. She is a possible for me, did she offer kissing and if so did you do it with her and was it FK or DFK please, and crucially was it any good? Same with OWO?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 06:16:44 am by smiths »

Offline socks

Hi guys did any of you had the chance of A-Levels with Sophie?
Yes I fucked her bum both times I saw her. Very good it was.

Offline socks

Thanks for the review. She is a possible for me, did she offer kissing and if so did you do it with her and was it FK or DFK please, and crucially was it any good? Same with OWO?
My experience was more fk than dfk. OWO was average

liferockzz

Thank you socks  :D Lasty are there any extras for the A Levels

Offline smiths

Offline Convince Me

My experience was more fk than dfk. OWO was average
I can corroborate & add the OWO can be toothy. Nevertheless a really nice girl.

Offline JamesRockford

I saw her a few weeks ago at her place near the Tesco Express in North Wembley.  Nice pad around the side of a house.

Physical: A big lass, tall and size 12 when I saw her.  Not particularly fragrant, in fact a little stale smelling, I'm very sorry to say.  Mouth wasn't fresh, either. I love FK but I couldn't bring myself to do it after the first kiss.  She describes herself as Hungarian but her profile says Romanian.  Having met lots of Hungarians, her accent wasn't like theirs at all. Who cares, she speaks English well enough and is very pleasant.

Service: A bit passive, and owo included a bit too much hand-action for my liking.  A-Levels were a brief interlude (as I wasn't that turned on by her at all) and were forgettable. 

I've seen her profile on AW and thought that she would be a bit of an expert, given how long she has been around.  Rather disappointing I would say.  I've kind of erased it from my memory.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 12:54:02 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline JamesRockford

Thank you socks  :D Lasty are there any extras for the A Levels

No extras for A-Levels

Offline davidgood

Endomorph,

This brings back memories, of when I met her back in 2010 and did some of her first reviews/reports. My AW FR is still there dated 14th June 2010!!!

I have tried to see her since but a few years ago she was very busy with regulars who wanted long bookings with her, even though she was always complaining about British men and threatening to go home to what now seems to be Romania.

Shame she is not an easy walk from the Tube as I might be interested in having another go at her as she still seems to be obliging with anal without having put her prices up too much.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline socks

I saw her a few weeks ago at her place near the Tesco Express in North Wembley.  Nice pad around the side of a house.

Physical: A big lass, tall and size 12 when I saw her.  Not particularly fragrant, in fact a little stale smelling, I'm very sorry to say.  Mouth wasn't fresh, either. I love FK but I couldn't bring myself to do it after the first kiss.  She describes herself as Hungarian but her profile says Romanian.  Having met lots of Hungarians, her accent wasn't like theirs at all. Who cares, she speaks English well enough and is very pleasant.

Service: A bit passive, and owo included a bit too much hand-action for my liking.  A-Levels were a brief interlude (as I wasn't that turned on by her at all) and were forgettable. 

I've seen her profile on AW and thought that she would be a bit of an expert, given how long she has been around.  Rather disappointing I would say.  I've kind of erased it from my memory.
When she did an outcall to me she came to my hotel and sat on the bed opposite me to start with. It was summer, she had a pretty frock on and she looked like a gorgeous girl next door type with a perfect tan. I could hardly believe I was about to fuck her!! One of my best ever pre-session visions. She was really clean too, I'd repeat visit without hesitation but rarely get to London. However this was about 18 months ago or more. Good to have a range of experiences for fellow punters to consider.

Offline The_Don

Tried booking her a few back but she stated full booked. Sounded so unhappy over the phone, bad day may'be

Offline MancSean

Offline SamLP

Tried booking her a few back but she stated full booked. Sounded so unhappy over the phone, bad day may'be

The_Don, you mentioned in your first ever post that you started punting in August this year.

Offline The_Don

Indeed but its been a busy 2 months

Offline smiths

Offline SamLP

Ditto, I started in March/April I really can't remember and it's been crazy. I'm starting to calm down now.